нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Googlism Here.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Googlism Here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
my real name is a non-anglo name anyway, so I knew even before typing it in I would get nothing... I also tried JohnnyPsycho, and I've gotten things using that before, but nothing this time, so then I decided to commit the greatest sin and actually put a space between my screen name... this is the result:

johnny psycho is playing at firleands high tonight for just $2

yeah... thrilling, ain't it?...

and the great JohnnyPsycho continues to sneak through the Internet without a trace... mwahahahaha!!

on an unrelated note, I decided to see what would happen if I put in a couple different screennames that I sometimes use to trip up the Feds...

bongzilla is currently on tour throughout the states
bongzilla is their fuckin' thc
bongzilla is a real killing doomy
bongzilla is currently on the road with fellow relapse recording artists today is the day
bongzilla is good
bongzilla is going to bloody ears
bongzilla is just like a normal bong
bongzilla is ready to roll with their freshly burned release gateway
bongzilla is stoner rock / doom metal
bongzilla is ranked 33 and has played for 13h10m in 30 days real name
bongzilla is playing at the firebird tonight with prybite and some other bands
bongzilla is an ultra heavy sludgeband out of
bongzilla is perhaps too single
bongzilla is my favorite
bongzilla is ranked 428 and has played for 30m in 30 days real name

mr. gone is not related to julie
mr. gone is generally viewed as a flawed album
mr. gone is using to spy on maxx
mr. gone is trying to help julie
mr. gone is the studio moniker of simon t
mr. gone is the only one who can travel freely back and forth to the outback
mr. gone is me the search guy playing the bass guitar
mr. gone is plagued with questions from all over about this
mr. gone is terrribly mysterious
mr. gone is both charming and detestable at the same time
mr. gone is back
mr. gone is now sarah's ally
mr. gone is her father
mr. gone is back again
mr. gone is taken bitch
mr. gone is somewhat of the antagonist
mr. gone is named thor bragason
mr. gone is back again a1
mr. gone is back again items available

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 10:09 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: