нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Punished for no Reason
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Punished for no Reason
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject: Punished for no Reason
I'm in a very bad and depressed mood right now, so excuse my language.I think the world wants to hurt me just for being me. First off I get called in to see the school police officer. Apparently the teacher I had back in the 5th grade has now been arrested under some serious charges, so he asked me for a witness statement.

Now i'm not sure what the man was charged with so I tell the officer everything I know. All of a sudden the officer gets on my case for not telling everything(Note: I had this teacher 7 years ago). So he starts using his authority and goes on a threat rampage saying that if I don't cooperate he arrest me for witholding evidence and get me sent to prison for the next 15 years.

Now this is total and utter bullshit. I told him all that I knew yet he thinks i'm a liar and accuses me of not telling everything. My day just got worse from there, but I won't go into detail about that. So in closing Fuck the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If people wanna piss me off then fine I'll just go kill myself and make everyone happy. Sorry for wasting valuable MB space, but I just had to vent my anger today.
PostFri May 02, 2003 5:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't appologize, we all need to vent sometimes. Life can suck at some points. And it can be better to vent here than to some of your friends and piss them off because that would just give you more to vent about. Sometimes I feel like the cosmos are poking my brain. Hope everything works out for you, FDD.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri May 02, 2003 5:48 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Same here, I read this before, but I didn't know what to say. I'm not good at talking to mad people, I usually end up pissing them off even more...
PostFri May 02, 2003 9:39 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
So, your teacher got accused of molesting some kids a while back.
Officer Friendly is hoping that his threats are greater than those your teacher supposedly gave you to make you not talk after he touched you in your no-no spot.

You have every right to not take part in his investigation.
PostFri May 02, 2003 11:27 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
No it's not like that it all. I only saw what happen, but I don't remember what I saw or who I saw it with. You can thank my shoddy memory due to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
PostSat May 03, 2003 9:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, that's an . . . interesting predicament. Having no experience with law enforcement officers, I don't know what to say to help.

But, feel free to blow off some steam. See My Weekly Protestant Rant if you need any conformation of that.

Which brings me to another point: My parents really annoy me. On Thursday, my mother yelled at me and threatened to take my computer back to the store because she found out I had missed an English assignment that she had already yelled at me and threatened to take my computer back to the store for a week earlier. So, now I'm grounded again (doubly?) for this incident, and they don't want me to spend time on the computer when I don't have any homework to do. All that's left in literally half of my classes is the AP exams, which start Monday. She bitches at me that my grades are going to get me kicked out of college before I start, because my quarter grade is not good, although the semester will not show up as worse than the previous one. It will still be a 3.5 unweighted semester, better than last year. She still believes that she is responsible for every piece of work I do, and that I get lazy without any kind of regard for the overall picture. In reality, I look more at the overall than she does. When I tell her this, she says that she thinks that I will convince myself that nothing matters at all, and fail a class someday, like tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm still a National Merit Scholar, with half of college paid for, and going to take four AP exams and get two fives, and probably two fours. When I tell her that fourth quarter of my senior year in English Lit isn't very important as long as I get a C for the semester, she tells me that it is very important because it shows her what I'm going to do in college. Yes, this is what I'll do when a class REALLY DOESN"T MATTER! Of course, she responds that I will deem any class I don't like as one that doesn't matter. She refuses to believe that I have any kind of judgement at all. AAARRGGHH!

[/rant]

See? That made me feel a lot better. I apologize for the rambling-ness and childish structure of the above rant, and I really don't expect many people to read all of it, but it needed to be said.
PostSat May 03, 2003 11:36 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
FAK, that sounds like me if I had the motehr that a friend of mine has. The similarities are kind of freaky, to tell you the truth.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat May 03, 2003 11:58 am
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dammit, you weren't supposed to read that!
I feel violated!!

*Runs to a corner and cries*
PostSat May 03, 2003 2:48 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
do you know whats going tyo happen when you go to college? you'll turn into a party animal type OR you will be the one stressing over what their parents think. It will only be one of the two. Witht hat kind of demanding parentage you won'tbe able to do anything other than those two. Imagine coming home and telling your mom that you've been getting massively drunk every weekend at some kick ass parties. You actually go out and do that but during the week you work your ass off to get the grades to keep whatever scholarships/grants/loans you have. Then once you have the beer in one hand and your grades int he other you shove both down ol' mommies throat.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat May 03, 2003 8:36 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Trust me, I don't much care what my parents think. That won't change in college. I do agree that I will spend a lot of time playing around, but I will keep up with classes to a reasonable degree. No, I won't get straight A's, but I won't dip below 3.5.
PostSat May 03, 2003 9:39 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
what your grades are really dont matter after you leave school. most places of business don't care if you barely got the degree they just care that you got it in the first place. Only reason to get anything about a 3.0 is for various discount and free stuff.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat May 03, 2003 9:47 pm
Gerbera345

Post subject:
My mom likes to flip out and tell me that getting bad grade in ceramics and current events is going to effect my getting into a tech school that I'm going to to become a computer engineer, she doesn't seem to realize I have A+ certification, have 3/4 of the Intro to CCNA completed, have taken about three programming classes and passed them all with A's or B's.

That and a friend of mine who passed A+ with a C and passed programming with a D got into that school, he got in before he started taking Cisco.

My mother can be a bit odd.

I once had something with the school police officer, they thought I made a bomb or something, I simply told them that i can't make toast without burning it or accidentally lighgting it on fire so the odds of me buiding a explosive device are quite low.
PostSun May 04, 2003 9:00 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Gerbera345 wrote:
I once had something with the school police officer, they thought I made a bomb or something, I simply told them that i can't make toast without burning it or accidentally lighgting it on fire so the odds of me buiding a explosive device are quite low.
If I were the school police officer, I'd make sure to keep you the hell away from toasters.
PostSun May 04, 2003 10:29 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
It is always good to blow off steam, having a lot of pent-up rage is bad for you.
PostMon May 05, 2003 2:00 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Same old same old for FAK, I see. Well, FDD, I have had one encounter with a police officer once. It's quite funny when he thinks you and your four friends just broke into a day care center just over a brick wall. Although, he quickly realized that with the fact that we 1) had no loot, 2) had one of us's parents living over another brick wall adjacent to the church parking lot, and 3) had my mouth, which would surly get us caught there, couldn't have possibly undertaken said caper.
PostTue May 06, 2003 8:57 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: