нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Is sipping his root beer when he sees a mushroom cloud*....HEY! JP, you might wanna see this...*Sips his root beer some more nad then drives off to get more supplys for the bar*
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 9:12 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM1: Don't forget the surge!*drinks surge*
DM2: Illegal use of photon cannon! Come on, Ref, how could you not see that?!
DM3: I won!!!!*starts playing Mortal Kombat 4*
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 9:43 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
counterparadox: Quick! We need to fix this place up before JP and Wika get home!

Dreadnot: *sipping b33r calmly* What are you worrying about? I'm sure it'll all fix itself. I mean, JP should have a nanite system in here, right?

Alucard: Unky Mot, the nannies are all gone!

Dreadnot: Huh?

Sophie: Yeah! Mommy got rid of all the nanties 'cuz she said they keep eatin' things, like Mr. Mailman and our kitty Mr. Pinkles.

counterparadox: *momentarily perplexed* "Mr. Pinkles"?

Sophie: Yeah! He was Daddy's favorite. Daddy cwied when Mr. Pinkles got ated up by the nanties.

counterparadox: Shocked um... Dread?...

Dreadnot: Shocked yeah... you're right.... Without the Nanites... we're screwed...

*meanwhile, back at the bar*

JohnnyPsycho: *now wearing a "Hugh Hefner" style smoking jacket and smoking a cigarette* Hey, Slim. What did you want me to see?

SlimJim: *points outside the window while calmly drinking his root beer*

JohnnyPsycho: *looks outside and recoils in horror* Shocked OH YE-GODS!!!

Ludwika: *joining him by the window, similarly dressed* What is it hon-- *looks out the window* ¡¡AYE, MADRE DE LOS DIOS!!

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 9:46 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: Dude.... It's smokin'.... Get the marsh-mellows!

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 9:51 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM1: Let me see.*walks over to the window, looks outside, DM's 2 and 3 fade for a second* Woah.*drinks surge*That's a lot of smoke.
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 10:01 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ooooh, smoke
Smoke means fire
Fire good
Talk like man with first grade education
Or multiple whacks on head with frying pan

I gotta get out more
Shesh
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 10:26 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Calls 911*
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 11:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: Ok, don't panic, just dooon't panic . . . crap! I'm so not getting paid if their house looks like this! Dread! How can I fix it!

Dread: Dude, it's gone man. Let it go. *Red goo drips off his nose*

CP: This from the guy with red goo dripping off his nose.

SP: *Freezes the drop in midair. It crystalizes. Sets another drop on fire, and it creates a hovering fire ball. AP scoops some up in a jar and labels it. Then sticks it in the fridge.*

CP: OH man oh man this is bad this is . . . Alucard? Where did you learn to write?

AP: Wite? I didn't wite anything Unkie Parater.

CP: *Shakes it off* Ok, ok, we can fix it . . . oh no we can't . . .

Dread: Chill d00d, I got a spell for this too.

CP: NO! That's how we got INTO this mess.

Dread: No, that was the un-build spell, this is the re-build spell.

CP: Won't it re-build the goo? Into Stilo? Then we'll be back where we started.

AP: Unkie Paraflox . . .

CP: Look this just isn't gonna work . . . First, let's clean up the goo . . .

AP: Unkie PARamox . . .

CP: Then we can . . .put a sheet up there . . . and paint it! It'll look real!

Dread: Where are we gonna get the paint?

*AP looks impatient*

CP: *Looks around* Um . . . *Spy music starts playing* We'll use . . .the CAT!

Dread and SP: 0_o

SP: He's had a long night Unkie Nok.

Dread: Aww, aren't you just cute . . . *Pats her head. She lights it on fire. Dread runs around in the backround screaming in pain as CP is still thinking.*

CP: Then, we'll hot glue it . . . where can we get glue . . .I know, the CAT!

AP: UNKIE PARADOX!

CP: *Looks down in surprise* You went from Paradox, changed all the letters till you got Counter, and now your back to Paradox? Huh. Fine, what is it?

AP: Watch what we can do!

CP: I really don't have time, I have to clean the goo then fix the roof, and your parents are probably coming home by-

AP: Silly Unkie. *SP has crystalized all of the goo. AP stretchs his arms and grows new ones and gathers ever crystal into a ball and puts it up near the ceiling. He then grabs Dread by the wrist (his hand still burning) and lifts Dread up the ceiling, lighting the goo on fire.*

CP: ARGH! NO! THAT'S NOT GOOD YOU'LL LIGH- . . . holy goo forming into a ceiling on a stick . . .

AP: Silly unkies, you should listen to kids more. *Walks back into the TV room to continue watching Lilo and Stitch. As he walks back, he starts reciting the lines again, and is in perfect sync with the movie before he can even hear the TV itself. SP joins him.*

CP and Dread: Whoa. *They look around, the ceiling is fixed, the lab is cleaned, all is perfect.*

CP: Wow. I don't know WHAT I'm gonna tell JP and Wika.

Dread: Yeah, and my hands still on fire. I'm gonna head back to the bar before it, ya know, burns off. *Vanishes in a swirling puff of black smoke.*

CP: Yeah, NOW he gets a spell to work right . . . *Pushes the switch on the back of the toaster, lab turns back into kitchen.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 11:42 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Dread: * 5 minutes later Dread magically appears in a thick smoke behind the bar stand with a hand on fire* Heeey you guys ... Wika, Johnny just got back from your crib. Bummer about the little ruckus at your place though.

Wika: *staring at dread then staring out at the window and beginning to twitch* Just take a deep breath Ludwik ... okay now, Dread!!! First of all what the heck were you doing back at our home? What happened? My kids? And What did CP do?

Dread: I was just there to give a little moral support to CP and help out with the kids ... don't worry everything is going okey dooky with the kids. And look your little girl did this to me * shows the hand that's getting burnt* plus CP has everything under control. you guys have a really nice place. Though I grab a little from your fridge and later totally got lost looking for the restroom ... can't say I ever found it!

Wika: * beginning to hyperventilating now*Honey I think its time to go home now ... so please hurry and get the minivan cause I'm get the feeling something isn't going right at home.

Johnny: To the minivan!
... but before we go, hand it over Dread!

Dread: huh? hand what over?

Johnny: you know ... ah, geez Wika just passed out on me!

Dread: Oooh! that book ...here, isn't like I really wanted it in the first place.
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 3:25 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, that was interesting
Anyone wanna play ping pong
How 'bout it, DM
It's always fun to play against a human blue
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 9:23 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
*implodes*
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 10:36 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
*looks at Dill* Well... thats never good.... ewww... now I gota clean that up.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 12:21 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
just put an air hose in here ear and turn on the air compressor, a lot easier that way
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 12:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{Comes in} Not this place too.
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 2:46 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mr. T: Your avatar's too wide f00!*throws GF through the window*
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 2:50 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 67 of 100

Jump to: