нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Sonic the Hedgehog Message Board.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Sonic the Hedgehog Message Board.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Nightweaver

Post subject: Sonic the Hedgehog Message Board.
I'm just laughing at how fun this board exchange is going to be. Here you go, let's all be friends with each other! Our 1** members and their 1** members! This will be a union for the ages!

http://www.satamsonic.com/forum/index.php?

Yesssss...come to ussssss...you will love our kind.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 2:32 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
How about no.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 8:46 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
How about we spam this board to death as well?
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 9:57 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Busts out his flamethrower* It's spamming time...*Jumps into the link*
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 10:03 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Night, if we get spammers from that board, I swear to all that is good and holy in this world . . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 12:49 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:

No, no no. You're missing the point. I'm trying to bring two groups of my closest friend together PEACEFULLY.

If any of you DARE spam that board, you will be met with the most vicious retribution from me you can possibly imagine. Do not do this. I am not above reporting spam abuse, even from you people. Don't make me do it, you have been thus warned.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 2:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
The_Nightweaver wrote:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:

No, no no. You're missing the point. I'm trying to bring two groups of my closest friend together PEACEFULLY.

If any of you DARE spam that board, you will be met with the most vicious retribution from me you can possibly imagine. Do not do this. I am not above reporting spam abuse, even from you people. Don't make me do it, you have been thus warned.

*Coils in fear from what Night is capable of*

Yes, Peace is a goooooood thing.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 3:06 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I only said spam because I had no idea what the purpose of this topic is. Thanks for pseudo-explaining it...I think.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 3:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Night, we're two completely different groups of people. TI is into watching cartoons, that other board is into playing cartoons on a Sega type dealy. I don't see how both groups meshed in your mind. But this is bad. Just. Bad.

PostFri Dec 20, 2002 4:00 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
The_Nightweaver wrote:
If any of you DARE spam that board, you will be met with the most vicious retribution from me you can possibly imagine.

Bring it Twisted Evil
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 5:38 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Night, we're two completely different groups of people. TI is into watching cartoons, that other board is into playing cartoons on a Sega type dealy. I don't see how both groups meshed in your mind. But this is bad. Just. Bad.

I'm not entirely sure if you understood the purpose of that board, or even cared to. The FUS board is for fans of the 1993-4 DiC ABC Sonic the Hedgehog series, that I just happen to be a VERY big fan of.

It's a cartoon.

We like cartoons.

If this was any more obvious, it would have clobbered you in the head. Now, here's what I'm asking NICELY, and it's the only time. IF you are a fan of the SatAM Sonic cartoon series, this is a good resource for you.

IF you are NOT, do NOT go there like our insolent little friend Jim is apparently going to try to and spam them. That will accomplish nothing, and if I see ONE person from here on there acting like a total doof, I will delete not only the link, but I will remove myself from TDA's sight PERMANENTLY.

Please, show me at least a modicum of respect with regards to this. They are very important people to me. You are very important people to me. Don't make me into the bad guy just because I wanted to help people out. Now then, Jim, I'm not prepared to "bring it on," because I won't need to. Any attempts at acting like an ass there will be met with immediate banning, just like here. Don't think I'm kidding. I'm not.
PostFri Dec 20, 2002 9:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slim, you spam there, I make your time here a living hell. I can do it. You know I can. Nightweaver made the old TDA board UBER interesting at times. We owe him this much. Don't be a dumbass.

PostFri Dec 20, 2002 11:51 pm
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
Thanks man. Hey, for once you're on my side. Very Happy See, all I ask for is a bit of decency and etiquette. If people don't mess with me, I don't crush them under my iron fist. Simple. ^_^
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 2:05 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
its all in the connections huh? You were one of my favorite members when i first joined before... stays the same...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Dec 21, 2002 2:56 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Slim, you spam there, I make your time here a living hell. I can do it. You know I can. Nightweaver made the old TDA board UBER interesting at times. We owe him this much. Don't be a dumbass.

I was just friggin kidding. Night has a lot of respect from me(Well...maybe not the fury stuff...). I would NEVER NEVER EVER spam one of his boards. I was just kidding, mmm kay?
PostSun Dec 22, 2002 2:46 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: