нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - I feel so alone right now
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
I feel so alone right now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject: I feel so alone right now
Excuse me if this doesn't make much sense ok, i'm not in a good mood. As you have realized, I have not been on much seeing as my laptop is taking forever to be repaired. Add to that, i've been slipping into a depression over the past couple of weeks.

Lately, I see myself as nothing more than a leech to my family. I have no job, and do almost no chores, yet still I get to do "whatever" I "want" with no ill consequences. Those are in quotes because well I can't do shit.

For one, it's 110 degrees outside, thank you very much Arizona deserts, so anything not inside a building or underwater is asking for suicide. Yes, I "do" have a car. I put that loosely because anytime I want to do something I can't. Why you ask? Because my parents see it fit to throw double negatives in my face every 5 minutes.

They tell me to go out and do stuff, yet when I do they take my car just for "better mileage".....don't give me that bullshit. It's a freakin '96 Chevy Blazer, so how could it get better mileage than your new '04 Chevy Silverado?

So here I sit typig this out on an old piece of crap computer, and nothing to do. I can't get a job because....there are none. Yes, I am 19, and no, moving out will not help at this point. To anyone that says "Stop complaining, there are livejournals and blogs for this crap" I got two words for you...Screw You!!! Ok I don't know how to do any of those things.

I know it seems like all I do is ask you guys for support, but at this point there's nothing else I can do.
PostThu Jun 03, 2004 2:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Come to Vegas, where everybody knows you name. (Or at least FAK, Ixidor, and I do.) It's like Cheers, only more depressing! Very Happy
PostThu Jun 03, 2004 2:46 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thanks, but as you can see I can't. No vehicle to drive there with, and I don't really care for airports. It's a shame I won't be able to see you guys....or anyone for that matter.
PostThu Jun 03, 2004 2:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm, well, I've been stressed a bit myself (there's a story in all my mess itchin to get out. I just wish I had hte script-writing skillz and a camera and a 1337 editing machine to put it all together) so I don't know how much help I can be.

Prediction: Spookymonkey will tell you to stop whining. Most likely no one else will.

Spook has a point. Rather than whine, do something about it. TRUST me, there is always a way. Trust me. I have met some of the craftiest people on the face of the planet and believe me when I say there is always a way around everything.

We all get in funks. Hell, today, I got myself into a funk. My mind plays tricks on me. I had a sucktastic day, and it was all self induced. No one did anything to me, at all. Yet I managed to connect certain thoughts and WHAM my own mind made my day suck.

I wish I could help you more, but I've got a shitload of life shit to sift through in the next 48 hours of my life. Otherwise I'd be 10 times as helpful. It's rare that I have to shut out others in preference of myself. Bad timing is all it is.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jun 03, 2004 6:34 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
I can somewhat try to give you some reference into my life and what are some of my problems. Maybe you can relate....who knows.

First off, yah you can get into funks. I've been broke for a whole month. Were talking 0 dollars, and BILLS to pay. Very stressfull. On another note, when you are lonely, things are intensified by 100.

I have a brother, he is 21, no job, no money, no car, no life. But despite his non productive lfe, he's happy just to be living. SOmetimes you have to dig down deep and figure out why you are living, and make sure you keep doing it.

On a more positive note. About what I was saying with loneliness, I just recently got back with my ex-g/f who I stopped seeing one year ago TO THE DAY. But we have gotten back together despite our past, and I feel great lately. Yes I have work, bill,s money issues breathing down my neck, but thank god I have someone to love, and share stuff with. (Yes this sentimental stuff is killing me too, hold on its almost over)

Point being.....life will go on. And this will pass. By the time you read this, it will already have passed probably. And if not, I would like to think of a quote from Kenshin.

"Perhaps the clearest part of the sky is the most distant, because thats what keeps us striving for it."
PostThu Jun 03, 2004 10:09 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: