нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - AMVs
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
AMVs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I know where to score some crack if that helps any.
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 2:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Have you tried the windows up-date? I think my ME compter back home is running WMM2, but I could be wrong. I don't know of any cracks either. I'll have to look into it more.
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 2:14 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
On top of everything else, he's on Windows ME. I should have known.
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 2:50 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
There are worse things than Windows Me, like....uhh.... I know:

PostThu Sep 16, 2004 5:54 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'll have you know that the problems I've had with Windows 98SE far outnumber the problems I've had with Windows ME.
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 7:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
How could you possibly hate ME-tan? Wink
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 7:47 pm
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
I rarely have to ask this, but what the hell is that.
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
OS-tan @ Wikepedia
PostThu Sep 16, 2004 9:45 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Well, I don't need to be told how much ME sux, I already new that a long time (too bad I didn't know that when we got this computer) But can anyone answer my question about wmm2? And here is another question, are there any free programs for amvs that work on any system?
PostFri Sep 17, 2004 9:28 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Virtual Dub - FREE - simple linear edits/transitions
PostFri Sep 17, 2004 10:46 am
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Also, Windows CeMeNt is the funniest damn thing I've ever seen.
PostFri Sep 17, 2004 4:30 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
OK then, which program you think is the best ?(price does not matter, the only thing that matters is that it should work on Windows ME)
PostSun Sep 26, 2004 8:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
The best PC software is, in my opinnion, would be the Adobe Digital Video Professional Production Bundle v2.5 (about $1600), but Adobe Premiere Pro v1.5, std. ($750) is all you need.

On a slightly realistic note, I know Adobe Premiere 6.5 (good luck finding it) works in Windows Me, because that was my only editing machine for 1.5 years.

Back in reality, I'd reccomend Penicle Studio 9 ($82 - software only, $190 - software w/PCI video capture/output card). It has a very good price/value ratio, and is more than powerful enough for producing quality AMV's.

I've had the ability to use Pinnicle Studio 9 for about 8-10 hours. It is much easier than Premiere to learn and use, yet powerful enough to get everything done. More importantly, it is much less hardware intensive. Premiere requires at least two physical disks to run. To be honest, even two isn't enough to keep it happy. Premiere is also very fond of ram; 512Mb is an absolute minimum, especially with WinMe. Pinnicle will live with only one physical disk, and much less ram and smaller page file.

Disclaimer:
This information is an opinnion and is provided, "as-is," based on the assumption that complex linear edits and simple milti-dimentional edits are the limit of transition complexity.
PostSun Sep 26, 2004 1:39 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Adobe Premiere is only $250 if you're a student. go to www.creationengine.com, good discounts on a lot of software so long as you can prove you're a student. I've used them twice. Good stuff. There are other sites like that. And that bundle you spoke of? that $1600 one? If memory is correct, it's only $650 if you are a student.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Sep 26, 2004 2:59 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shhh...student discounts are a secret.

But that also brings Pinnicle studio AV/DV (the one with the PCI card) to $95 and the software only version to $60.

On the student discount thing. Microsoft only gives student discounts to college students/faculty. Some web-sites are the same. Bottom line, be sure you can get the student price from the place you want to order. Procedure changes from place to place.

JourneyEd also give student discounts, it's where I got my version of Adobe. Also, Adobe Video Collection 2.5 Pro is on sale there for $600
PostSun Sep 26, 2004 4:55 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: