нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Movie/TV News II
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Movie/TV News II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Snakes on a Plane (Scroll to the bottom to see the trailer.)

Wow. Laughing
PostMon Mar 20, 2006 2:26 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
The trailer is much less amusing than the fan posters.

And of course, we have the sequel- Snakes on a Train.

And the spin-off, which features something all but lost in today's world- Snacks on a Plane.

Links to images later.
PostMon Mar 20, 2006 1:25 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Snakes in Spain?
PostMon Mar 20, 2006 4:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Snakes in the Rain?
PostMon Mar 20, 2006 10:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Segal says 'Shazam!'
By MICHAEL FLEMING & DAVE MCNARY, Daily Variety

Peter Segal is set to direct "Shazam!" for New Line, which is finally in the throes of conjuring up a film version of the venerable DC Comics franchise.

Michael Ewing and Segal will produce.

The story revolves around 15-year-old Billy Batson, who transforms into the mighty mortal Captain Marvel at the mention of the name of Shazam, an ancient Egyptian wizard. Batson suddenly possesses the wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles and speed of Mercury.

Script was written by William Goldman, a longtime fan of the comicbook. Bryan Goluboff, Joel Cohen and Alec Sokolow did rewrites and another rewrite is expected.

"I've been a fan of Captain Marvel since I was a kid. This has elements of 'Big' and 'Superman,' and will be a completely different kind of superhero," said Segal, who will direct another pic before embarking on "Shazam!"

Chris Godsick and Michael Uslan will exec produce.

Segal directed Adam Sandler comedies "The Longest Yard" and "50 First Dates."
PostThu Apr 13, 2006 2:37 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good Lord! *gasp**choke*

From startrek.com by way of Variety:

J.J. Abrams to Produce/Direct "Trek XI"

J.J. Abrams, producer of hit shows Lost and Alias, as well as director of the upcoming Paramount film "Mission: Impossible III," is slated to produce and direct the next Star Trek feature, according to today's Daily Variety and sources at Paramount Pictures. There is no title as yet for the new movie, but it will be the eleventh in the franchise. (Until a title is selected, we will usually refer to the project as simply "Star Trek XI.")
Although there isn't an official Paramount press release announcing the movie, it is a confirmed project under development with a 2008 release date targeted. Word about the Abrams project surfaced this morning in the daily trade paper. He will be writing the script with Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, who penned "M:i:III." STARTREK.COM will keep you up to date on all official statements as they are released.

The proposed story will focus on the early days of James T. Kirk and Spock, including their first meeting at Starfleet Academy and their first mission in space.

Abrams' producing partners from Lost, Damon Lindelof and Bryan Burk, are cited as being producers on "Trek XI." This project is separate from the previously rumored script developed by Eric Jendresen and overseen by Rick Berman. The former Star Trek producer is not involved in this project.
PostSat Apr 22, 2006 5:13 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, just no...if anything they should make one movie that involves TNG/DS9/Voyager and tie up that bit of the Federation timeline for good....ahh one can dream....
PostSat Apr 22, 2006 1:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Its not Rick Berman. This might be a good thing. Breathe new life into the franchise
PostSat Apr 22, 2006 2:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a Star Blazers movie out of my ass!"

"But that trick never works!"

"This time for sure... Presto!"

Quote:
Big-screen battle for "Star Blazers"
Monday April 24 6:19 AM ET

The classic Japanese anime "Star Blazers" is being developed as a live-action Hollywood feature.

Known for its epic imagery and themes of brave sacrifice and respect for heroes lost in the line of duty, "Star Blazers" is the U.S. name for 1970s Japanese anime TV series "Space Battleship Yamato." It comprised three television series, five animated features and a host of merchandise. "Star Blazers" aired Stateside in the early 1980s.

The story is set in the 22nd century after an alien attack on Earth has forced survivors to live in underground cities. After a message arrives from a distant planet promising a cure for the proliferating surface radiation, Earth's last vestige of hope rests on the crew of a powerful yet untested spaceship, which must reach the purported new ally and return home before mankind ceases to exist. A live-action adaptation was set up at Walt Disney Studios in the 1990s.

A search for a writer to pen the adaptation is under way. The project is being produced by production/management concern Benderspink in partnership with producer Josh C. Kline, the longtime rights holder of "Star Blazers."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

PostTue Apr 25, 2006 12:58 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kevin Smith talks about Superman Reborn (the tentative title for Returns at the time) and Tim Burton.
PostSun Apr 30, 2006 11:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun, those were AWESOME. There aren't any more, are there?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon May 01, 2006 12:47 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The full Superman Returns trailer is out.

<-- geeking. Very Happy
PostTue May 02, 2006 11:31 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Who is Number Six? Who is.

The cult 1960s British drama The Prisoner might have been a little too surreal and paranoid for some, but that hasn't stopped one UK channel commissioning a contemporary remake.

Sky One, which recently dropped the axe on its flagship football drama Dream Team under new director of programmes Richard Woolfe, has ordered ITV Productions (fka Granada) to make a six-part series for transmission in spring 2007.

Greenlit by Elaine Pyke, commissioning editor for drama, the show is described by Sky as its "biggest ever drama commission" and has been reworked from the original scripts by Bill Gallagher (Conviction, Clocking Off).

With Fox thriller 24 and the BBC's Spooks in mind, the show "promises a reinvention of the original," said Sky, with Gallagher heightening the paranoia and conspiracy of the original series. Christopher Eccleston, who quit as Doctor Who after one season, is being tipped to star.

Woolfe said: "If Doctor Who set the standard, The Prisoner raises the bar. This series is a sophisticated, high-concept drama to rival anything on the terrestrials and the best of the US. It's our biggest drama commission ever and every penny will be evident on screen."

Production starts in the summer, under executive producer and head of drama at ITV Productions in London, Damien Timmer, who shares EP duties with Pyke and Michele Buck.

He said: "The Prisoner is like Pandora's box - it's the ultimate ultimate conspiracy thriller. Like 24, the new series will entrap you from the opening scene. We hope it will tap into this iconic show's existing cult following, whilst creating a whole new generation of fans."

The 1960s series starred Patrick McGoohan as a character abducted after resigning from a top-secret government position and relocated to a sinister village where nothing was as it seemed. He was often chased down the street by a bizarre giant sphere, for instance, and his mantra was: 'I am not a number, I'm a free man.'
PostSun May 07, 2006 3:57 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Daikun, those were AWESOME. There aren't any more, are there?

There's supposed to be a Part II of the Tim Burton one, but I can't find it. Crying or Very sad
PostSun May 07, 2006 4:52 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actaully, I found more. Just search for Kevin Smith on YouTube, and a bunch of stuff comes up. Anything that looks like it's just Kevin Smith standing at a podium and is longer than a minute is worth your time.

Trust me, it's worth your time. I was wittin here laughing my ASS off at some of the stuff Kevin Smith was talking about. The funniest part is that you know it's all true.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun May 07, 2006 11:45 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 11 of 18

Jump to: