нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - FanFics
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
FanFics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFan

Post subject: FanFics
Hey!
Anybody here write fanfics? Just wonderin'... I'm writing one currently called "The Story of Puramu" / "Puramu: A Messed Up Love Story" (still looking for a good title, maybe you can help! ^_^) It goes off of Dbz and happens between Dbz and Dbgt.
Trunks finds this badly ingured gal in the woods near his house and takes her in. They don't like each other at first, but the become friends and eventually fall in love. But it turns out that Puramu is being chased by one of the worst men/beasts in the universe.
Anywho, judging by what I just told you... could someone please help me find a new title? Thanks! ^_^
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 8:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
HLB

Post subject:
That's a Mary-Sue, right? *makes disgusted face* Ugh..

I've written one fanfic, it was humor and was G-gundam. *shrugs*
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 9:33 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well titles aren't the biggest thing you should be worrying about. Try to finish the story a bit more then decide.
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 10:59 pm
TheFan

Post subject:
Yeah, prolly. I'm gettin' to the end though, and I'd like to have a finalized title.
PostThu Jan 02, 2003 11:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
These are all the ones I've written/writing:

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=75773

I'm stuck on chapter 12......hmmmm, sneak preview of my new Zelda fic chapter:

Anju had tried to stop me from leaving, saying supplies weren't ready and such, I think she thought I was running out on the bill, but I assured her Sao would be using the room and had agreed to pay the fees at the end of his stay.

Ha! Shout at me will you Sao? Getting you back, hope you have money!

She also expressed concern on my injury and haggled me about the Women's Protection from the temple of the Goddesses, but I persuaded her all was well and I'd slipped, she agreed, although a little suspicious that I'd been beaten by my man.

Another drop of persuasion ensured me with a few days of food and water to store away in my bag. After been shown out the back way by my request and to the stables. I'd saddled a rented horse and was ready to set off in ten minutes.

Unfortunately the horse I'd been granted was a beast of a mare with a rather large stubborn streak called Bite. I saw she'd earned her name when, as I took the reins, her large teeth shot out and caught me on the elbow.

At the laughter of the stable hands I hit her on the nose and whispered haughtily that if she did not like me then she was going to have to put up with me for a while because she was the only mount I had and I was not about to let a badly behaved horse stop me from what I was going to do.

After a flaring of nostrils to indicate that she had heard me, she just wasn't going to pay much attention, we saddled up. She had a huge back and my legs could barely fit across her and she didn't seem very impressed and my horsemanship.

"Bite is going to give off the wrong impression of a 'gentle' and 'noble' steed like you," I said sweetly as I settled myself on her giant spine "So I think I shall give you a new name"

Bite snorted.

"I think I shall call you..." I thought for a moment "Bertha"

I heard something that sounded like a disgruntled protest from beneath me and I grinned, that was the name all right.

"Yes" I squeezed her sides in "Bertha it is! Onwards Bertha"

The huge bulk suddenly jerked beneath me and Bertha lumped me along on top of her as the laughter of the stable hands drifted out from the gates behind.

I wrapped the cloak around me against the cold air and rode out through the cobbled back alleys and out into the chilly courtyards, Bertha's heavy iron shoes echo being masked by the powder snow.

I had no idea where I was going to start looking. I could either look for Link first or the tribe and Lucy first. Once I decided that I was going to have to decide where to start my search from and then which direction to in.

Maybe if I camped in one spot they'd come to me.

What would I do once I found them? What if I didn't find them? What if I was found first?

I shook my head, no need to worry, I'd go back to where the camp site had been, it wouldn't be covered yet but it had taken a few hours to get here earlier so I'd have to ride hard to find it before all the light was gone.

And since I'm not an experienced horse rider, I wasn't going to make it in my right mind.

So I tied myself to the saddle.

ta-da!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 8:39 am
TheFan

Post subject:
O_o Wow, coolies. Mine is written in manga (script) form... soz I could turn it into a play if i wanted. A play with very good visual effects that is...
PostFri Jan 03, 2003 3:44 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: