нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
BRING BACK THE GOOD ANIME!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lukee

Post subject:
blah blah blah thats all i here from u pp.. well since im sooo bored ill join in this little battle Very Happy first off.. i started watchin toonami about oh say 6 months ago.. 10 at most.. so im realy new and never have seen any of the old shows.. one thing id LOVE to watch is the ORIGINAL db .. since it was last aired like in 03 .. i came to start watching toonami after discovering adult swim whitch i heard of on another forum which im bout to go back to... soooo heres the shows that are BS totaly adn need to b thrown put and replased..

justice leauge- i dont think i can even spell the name.. so fricken stuiped i hate it so bad.. i understand some ppl like it but like id rather play games then watch it which is what i do..

MXLR-its a great show but i meen whats the point of the show if like every other week is a rerun?

Duel masters- oh my lord dont get me started... the show is fricken made horibly from pokemon and yu-gi-oh! lord have mercy its the worst and most pathetic show ever.. should b put on cartoon network since its WAY below teen aged shows

last of all they need to extend toonami another hour.. take off mucha lucha i meen who watches the show? give toonami another extrodinarly usful hour or just have a sturday/sunday morning series of it .. i meen no kid is gona get up at 7 to watch kids next door or what ever shows come on in the morning... like adult swim they have every day of the week sept friday for shows to b aired... why cant it b the same for toonami? give it about 2 on weekdays and a bit on sunday... cartoon networks whole line of shows is bull crap.... CURSE YOU CARTOONS!!!!!!!to hell with ya!
PostMon Jan 17, 2005 6:22 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Toonami used to be on every day. It was replaced by Miguzi. As much as you may think that's hte wrong decision, the time slot gets more viewers now than before. Thus, Cartoon Network made the correct business decision.

Justice League is high quality. As for Justice League Unlimited, I've only seen one episode. But if you think the original Justice League sucks, you need to reassess what it is you like in cartoons.

Aside from that, be happy they show what they do. If Cartoon Network didn't exist, then you wouldn't be able to watch any of hte cartoons that you do watch on it. Sure it could be better. But ANYTHING could be better. You people need to stop complaining and learn to live with what you have an appreciate it.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jan 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Meh, let him vent, CP.

By his own admission, he's not planning on sticking around anyway; pay him no mind, let him rant and move on, because you're not going to convince him to change his mind.
PostMon Jan 17, 2005 11:01 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
My view on this topic is Toonami was good back then, and in my opinion even better now. I like some old anime shows that were on Toonami but, I wouldn't trade the new Toonami for anything. Change is good, and that's one of the reasons Toonami is still on air.
PostThu Jan 20, 2005 9:43 am
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
I'd say it needs its own channel, but it wouldn't be carried anywhere. I don't get Boomerang, and my cable provider OWNS the damn channel.
PostSun Jan 23, 2005 11:19 pm
gundamdeathscythe_h

Post subject:
Hey here's an idea instead of Megas XLR Toonami should air a zoids series. :)Personally i'd prefery zoids zero with bit cloud and the rest of the gang. Also they should air g gundam one more time cuz it wuzn't on air for a long time. Gundam Wing wuz on way longer and besides i havent seen all of the g gundam episodes. By the way y does toonami only have a one our block saturday morning at 1am they shud make it at lest 2hrs. i mean whose ever heard of toonami being on for one hour. Or toonami can come on sunday nites b4 adult swim and air classic action shows like ronin warriors and tenchi. Wink What do u guys think about that...........................?Cool

"The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions!" Heero Yuy GUndam Wing
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 10:19 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Like I said before I like Toonami as it is now. As far as replacing Megas with Zoids, no. Zoids is good and all but Megas is one of the many good things that happened to Toonami. (Not to mention that it's a better show than Zoids) To replace Megas with Zoids is senseless and hopefully, never going to happen.
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 11:46 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh yes, I'm sure Zoids and G Gundam, two series that are designed for a pre-teen audience, are much more suited for Toonami instead of Miguzi, the block specifically designed for pre-teens.
But you're right, gundamdeathscythe_h, Cartoon Network should completely ignore all conventional wisdom, Neilson Ratings, and brand identification, and do exactly what you want it to do. That will surely make them more money than their trained and competant proffessionals could ever lead them to earn.
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 3:20 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
gundamdeathscythe_h wrote:
By the way y does toonami only have a one our block saturday morning at 1am they shud make it at lest 2hrs.

That's not a Toonami block, it's an anime graveyard.
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 5:08 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow spelling optional D? Remember before hitting Submit you might want to check your words.

Just a friendly reminder from the alliance for old people who dont read leet
PostTue Feb 08, 2005 10:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
or stupid
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Feb 09, 2005 12:28 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Gundamdeathscythe_h, my advice to you is be happy Toonami is on. Like the old saying goes you don't know what you've got till it's gone.
PostWed Feb 09, 2005 11:56 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
darkness88 wrote:
Gundamdeathscythe_h, my advice to you is be happy Toonami is on. Like the old saying goes you don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Like WCW......

What?!?
PostSat Feb 12, 2005 1:05 pm
I_Am_God

Post subject:
I don't know, but I just don't have the urge to watch as many of toonami's newer shows. I remember always being home for Gundam W and Dragonball. I would drop all my activities and be glued to the T.V. for an hour or two. Now a days, I like to see Kenshin, and I enjoy Megas, Teen Titans, and JLR. Its just the attraction isn't nearly as strong as it was before.

Then again, mabye I just grew up... Crying or Very sad
PostSun Feb 13, 2005 3:29 am
liberator

Post subject:
I'm still glued when they're showing new eps, but JLU and TT are the only ones that are doing that.

Kind of OT, but can someone tell me why they're showing a POS like DICE?
PostSun Feb 13, 2005 4:51 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: