нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Pic/Quote Thread #1
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Pic/Quote Thread #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 1:49 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ahh, memories... Good times they were...
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 10:16 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:

PostFri Mar 21, 2003 2:06 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:

PostFri Mar 21, 2003 10:57 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that's just a wee bit fucked up.

PostSat Mar 22, 2003 12:28 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The New Face of Iraq

As many have probably heard, Bush has officially declared that we are going to war with Iraq, giving Saddam and his posse two days to get out of Dodge before we invade with our proverbial army of darkness. Following the subsequent rain of hellfire that will inevitably ensue, Saddam Insane will be overthrown and a new government will be put in it's place. The question at this point is, who will take over once king bloat is removed from office? Mobiusfactor takes a peek into the future and a look at the possible Iraqi regimes over the next five years. Keep in mind that these candidates are purely theoretical, and are extrapolated based on my current knowledge of the political machine.

==========

2003-2003?
Ruler:
Homeless Man

When Saddam is initially overthrown, Bush will have a group of randomly chosen people draw straws from a comically large hat filled with mustard. The Homeless man, having a rather bad hangover at the time of the drawing, will win the drawing by shear stupidity. Knowing nothing about politics and being in a rather jovial mood his first day in office, he challenges the ruler of neighboring Iran to a pissing contest, which he will win by a distance of three feet. This angers the ruler of Iran, who feels raped of his manliness, and retaliates by challenging the Homeless Man to a match on celebrity boxing. During the match, Homeless Man is killed by a stray German Shepard who was attracted to the ring by Homeless Man's foul odor.

==========

2003-2005?
Ruler:
German Shepard

After Homeless Man's death, The German Shepard will assume control of Iraq and actually bring a sense of order and prosperity to the once war torn and festering country, and for a time citizens of Iraq will enjoy free chew toys and kibble. The German Shepard will bring a sense of pride to the country, as he sets out on an invasion campaign and urinates on every fire hydrant in the middle east, thus claiming it as his territory. However some of that pride is lost because of an embarrassing situation at a banquet in Beijing, when he is caught sniffing the Chinese premier's ass. But it is a bold move to have every cat deported that will spell the beginning of the end for the German Shepard when a coalition lead by an unnamed cat will attack the Imperial Doghouse and attempt to assassinate the German Shepard. In an epic battle for the history books, the German Shepard chokes to death while attempting to swallow the unnamed cat, who also dies of suffocation.

==========

2005-2008?
Ruler:
Pervis

Originally a qualified politician was chosen as the German Shepard's replacement, but this soon changes as the disgruntled war veteran Pervis, storms into the Iraqi presidential headquarters, smashes a bottle over the new chancellor's face, and throws him under a tank. As his first order of business, he requires all Iraqi citizens to have "FAG" tattooed across their forehead, so that when he does his daily speed walks through Baghdad, he can punch them for being fags. He then declares war on Luxembourg for "Ruing The Map" and officially replaces the country's flag with a picture of a large middle finger.

Eventually Pervis will get tired of ruling Iraq and will sell it to the Fox network for fifty cents and a six pack of Killians, thus marking the end of the country's once checkered past, and opening the door for useless merchandise and reality based television. It's a long and sad road to eventual Armageddon, but as Pervis says "You can never have too much ammo for the pig", whatever that means.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 1:52 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
==========================
REJECTED NURSERY RHYMES
JACK AND JILL
Went up the hill
To have a little fun.
Stupid Jill
Forgot the pill
And now they have a son.
MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
Her father shot it dead
Now it goes to school with her,
Between two hunks of bread.
LITTLE MISS MUFFET
Sat on a tuffet,
Her clothes all tattered and torn.
It had not been the spider
that crept up beside her
But Little Boy Blue and his horn.
SIMPLE SIMON
Met a Pieman going to the fair
Said Simple Simon to the Pieman
"What have you got there?"
Said the Pieman unto Simon
"Pies, you dumbass!"
HUMPTY DUMPTY
Sat on a wall
Humpty dumpty had a great fall
All the kings horses and all the kings men
Had scrambled eggs for breakfast again.
==============================
HEY DIDDLE, DIDDLE,
The cat did a piddle,
All over the bedside clock,
The little dog laughed to see such fun
When the cat died of electric shock.
GEORGIE PORGY
Pudding and Pie
Kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play
He kissed them too, 'cause he was gay.
=============================
THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL
who had a little curl!
Right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good,
She was very very good
But when she was bad
She got a fur coat, jewels, and a sports car.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 4:10 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~rui/BitterFilm.html

PostSat Mar 22, 2003 4:39 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:

PostSat Mar 22, 2003 11:03 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
http://www.tomorrowsnobody.com/pae/pae.html
PostSun Mar 23, 2003 1:40 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Trunk Monkey
PostSun Mar 23, 2003 1:23 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Saddam From Iraq
PostSun Mar 23, 2003 10:41 pm
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
PostMon Mar 24, 2003 1:38 pm
Knight_Hawk

Post subject:
Happier times.

PostTue Mar 25, 2003 1:24 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
My in-laws showed me this one. Check out the rest of the site when you finish.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail57.html
PostTue Mar 25, 2003 5:22 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 20 of 42

Jump to: