нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Please - I beg You a.k.a DAMN YOU WORLD
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Please - I beg You a.k.a DAMN YOU WORLD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh well *group hug* thanks anyway ^^
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Feb 01, 2005 4:09 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey don't lose hope.

I still might be able to attend. If I can get a group together.
PostTue Feb 01, 2005 8:53 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I PMed TWWK since he lives in Austin
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Feb 01, 2005 9:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
^^V
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 4:20 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
-----=====::::::::::>Lives in Dallas<:::::::::=====-----

*Shining ray of hope comes down on dill, immediately crushed by this following text*

A. My parents are horribly strict and unless I can get a job and my drivers liscence by then(birthdays in a week yay) then I'll try to go, but no hopes therre

B. My parents are horribly Strict

C. Did I mention my parents abhor anime/animation as a whole?

D. Can I get a list of Dallas cons that I can never go to? (gaming and Anime) I missed CPL AND Quakecon...so steamed about that
PostTue Feb 15, 2005 12:04 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ah, Slim, I still love you because that post was so humourus in it's crushing Embarassed
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 5:08 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
*jumps up and down waving frantically*

I COULD PROBABLY GO.
PostThu Feb 17, 2005 9:35 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
o.0
is your mom on crack?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Feb 18, 2005 1:41 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
*_____* really?
PostFri Feb 18, 2005 4:25 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
DAMN YOU

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: JAPANESE ANIMATION SENSATIONS CONFIRMED FOR ANIME EXPO 2005:KAZUE YAMAMOTO, HIROSHI OUSAKA AND MAAYA SAKAMOTO

Anaheim, California (February 23, 2005). "Anime fans are anxiously anticipating the largest and most electrifying Anime Expo ever," said Jennifer Pon, chief executive officer of The Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation. "And we're thrilled to announce the addition of Japanese animation favorites such as Artist Kazue Yamamoto, Character Designer/Animation Director Hiroshi Osaka and Voice Actress/Songstress Maaya Sakamoto as Guests of Honor at Anime Expo 2005 (AX2005), set for July 1-4 at the Anaheim Convention Center." More information is available at http://www.anime-expo.org.

ANIME EXPO is also excited to announce the attendance of the widely popular and famous Ms. Maaya Sakamoto, courtesy of Geneon Entertainment, Inc. Maaya Sakamoto is a highly accomplished voice actress and singer. She is probably best known for her role as the voice of "Hitomi Kanzaki" in the ultra-popular anime TV series, "The Vision of Escaflowne." It was her first lead role in an anime, and at 15 years old, she was the same age as the character she played. Ms. Sakamoto also debuted as a professional singer in Escaflowne, performing the opening theme song for the series in addition to some of the show's insert songs, bringing to the anime music world an enchanting and lyrical new voice. Since then, Ms. Sakamoto has gone on to perform voice roles in several other well-known anime series, they include: "El Hazard: The Alternative World," "Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight," "Omishi Magical Theater Risky Safety," ".hack//SIGN," and, more recently, "Rahxephon" and "Wolf's Rain." Several of these series have also featured her vocal talents in either the opening or ending themes. Ms. Sakamoto's current projects include "Gunbuster 2," "Gundam Seed Destiny," "Fantastic Children," and a role in the highly anticipated new Square Enix movie, "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children." Ms. Sakamoto also continues to enjoy a successful singing career and has released 5 albums and 2 popular singles collections to date; all of which include collaborations with the equally gifted composer of the music from Escaflowne and numerous other anime, Yoko Kanno. Ms. Sakamoto has also displayed further musical talent by writing the lyrics for several of the songs on her most recent album, Shounen Alice.

Located in Anaheim, California - Anime Expo, the world's largest anime/manga convention, serves to foster trade, commerce and the interests of the general public and animation/ comics industry. This event serves as a key meeting place for the general public to express their interest and explore various aspects of anime/ manga, as well as for members of the industry to conduct business. AX 2005 will be held July 1 ­ 4, 2005 at the Anaheim Convention Center. More information can be found at its website (www.anime-expo.org).

The Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation (SPJA) is a non-profit organization with a mission to popularize and educate the American public about anime and manga, as well as provide a forum to facilitate communication between professionals and fans. This organization is more
popularly known by its entertainment property ­ Anime Expo.

I was only just getting over Dallas and now another convention announces her which I STILL CAN'T GO TO! Any chance of anyone going here? Crying or Very sad
PostWed Feb 23, 2005 8:36 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:

I was only just getting over Dallas and now another convention announces her which I STILL CAN'T GO TO! Any chance of anyone going here? Crying or Very sad

Will three autographs be enough? I figure I can weasel that many off my friends that are going with me. (Our group is six in all so far--might go to seven or eight.)
PostWed Feb 23, 2005 1:16 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oooo, Maaya is going to be at Anime Expo? Yay, I may go there
PostWed Feb 23, 2005 2:24 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Um...If I don't go to Metrocon this year and save up money from my summer job then I will.
PostWed Feb 23, 2005 2:52 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
dillpops wrote:

Will three autographs be enough? I figure I can weasel that many off my friends that are going with me. (Our group is six in all so far--might go to seven or eight.)

...*glomp*
PostThu Feb 24, 2005 3:13 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'll just have to settle for these guys:

The Pillows at ACen (2005-02-26 14:25:20)
Anime Central has announced that the Pillows, the band behind the FLCL theme, will perform at this year's event in mid-May.
PostSun Feb 27, 2005 1:54 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: