нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Griping about relationships thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Griping about relationships thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
basicly you pick one feature abotu a girl you really want the most (ie. plays videogames, enjoys animation, enjoys anime) then you pick a secondary feature that while nowhere near as important should still be there. Like I need a girl who enjoys animation and plays some video games. thank god I'm at the right school and going into the right industry to find me some of them. Smile

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 9:37 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well I'm sure there's enough of the TDa girls to go around, yes we will turn up at everyone one of your proms and parties Wink

But seriously, what guy would like a girl who listens to japanese pop music? I mean, come on! No one would like me because of that...
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 2:06 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I would. I'd love for a change of music taste what with nothing but rap and mexcian music played nonstop in my town. Bring on the J-Pop Chixorz!!!
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 2:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
J-Pop? Can't stand it myself, I don't want someone who listens to it 24/7.
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 2:41 pm
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Quote:
dillpops Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously, what guy would like a girl who listens to japanese pop music? I mean, come on! No one would like me because of that...

They like you because of who you are. Much as they might hate J-Pop, it's a part of your personality. Ex-Fancy Person thought the fact that I like heavy metal and glam metal, and that I'm seeing Bon Jovi in June was absolutely hilarious, but it didn't put him off me. But then, he's 20 and has a Thomas The Tank Engine duvet cover on his bed. And I still liked him.

Things didn't work out because...he's a dick.
PostTue Mar 18, 2003 3:11 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that and thomas the tank sucks, its all about the transformers (which I have the sheet set for, and as soon as I find someone good enough with a sewing machine will mave them make that and my he-man sheets into a comforter)

PostTue Mar 18, 2003 11:39 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
But none of that matters if you're an asshole.
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 2:24 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
thomas the tank = asshole

PostWed Mar 19, 2003 3:44 pm
RanmasLadyHalf

Post subject:
Now don't be dissing Thomas. He was great when I was 3. But certain people who like Thomas= assholes. And I've finally got to the point where I don't even want our friendship back the way it was before he decided it would be fun to kiss me.
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 8:16 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Here's something funny that I thought I'd share...

I've been working as a bouncer for almost three months now at a local bar/nightclub, and let me tell you, working at a bar is a great way to meet Interesting people (and yes, that is "interesting" with a capital "I" for a reason).

Case in point: Every Friday night that I've worked there for the past two months, I've had the same woman flirt with me, and on the occasional weeks that I don't work a Friday, the next week she'll ask me why I wasn't there. She's cute and all, but there's one little problem: a certain ring resting on a certain finger. Yeah, that's right... I have apparently become the object of affection for a married woman. It's not like she's ever really tried to make a move or anything, and I definitley haven't tried to start anything with her. But it's just odd that currently the only woman who's been showing any interest in me is so absolutely taken that it isn't even funny... well, okay, so it is kind of funny...

Another thing that I should point out about me is the fact that I seem to always manage to find myself attracted to women who are already in relationships (with the exception of this current one; not that she's unattractive or anything, but there's certain lines I just won't cross). It's sad, but it seems like I can never find a girl that I like who isn't currently in a relationship, which screws me up because usually these girls like to hang out with me because they hate their boyfriends. So, you'd think that at least once I would have ended up "stealing away" one of these girls from their jerk boyfriends, right?

Wrong-o! Every freaking time, they either end up staying with the guy, or if they do somehow manage to break it off, I've already found myself in the dreaded "best-friend" position.

*sigh* that's what I get for being a "good listener"...

Rolling Eyes

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright

Last edited by JohnnyPsycho on Sat Mar 22, 2003 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 4:38 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
by the way... bump

Twisted Evil

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 4:43 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that's why I found its best not to listen at all. no way you can get into the best friend position if your constantly wandering off and bringing up random semi to full on weird things.

PostSat Mar 22, 2003 4:47 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
You're a bouncer? Guess I'm not the only guy on the MB working out.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Why the hell did my thread fade away? What don't you bonkers got anything to gripe about?

...fine a short one of mine!!

The old story of a little girl's first crush with a guy from elementary to high school. From the first day of fourth grade to freshman year the guy was an epidamy<sp?> of an Adonis to a girl of 9 to 13. He was super cute, he was super funny, and he was super popular. Thing was I like him so much every time he would talk to me and my group of friends I would start acting super dork like having my ears blush, giggling when he would remember my name or plain and simple I couldn't talk when that boy was around.

Sad really, and sadder when he started hanging with a worser crowd and later was caught with marijuana in his locker and he went to juvi.So this ends a sad story cause I liked him for a really long time and I never got anywhere with him, but then again oh well.
PostFri May 02, 2003 3:02 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's real turn off for me when girls drink or smoke. I'm just about as straight edge as you can get.

On the plus side, I seem to be developing somewhat of a small cult following of underclassman girls.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri May 02, 2003 3:11 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: