нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
The upper tier of Paradigm knows, Dosston doesn't know. He's just a good soldier doing his job.
PostSat Aug 16, 2003 1:22 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Everyone doesnt know that Roger is Big O. Only certain people do.

And I own Big 0 an Big Duo toys to. And I even have to say the little Roger and Dorothy are very faithful to the series. Now I need to find them again since there at the bottom of my kids toybox.
PostSat Aug 16, 2003 8:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Dosston does know that ROgers the Big O's Pilot...but the way everyone else acts its like a big secret.

Thats what it is all about!
PostSun Aug 17, 2003 10:23 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
He really doesn't know at the beginning of the series, and I can't remember a moment where he finds out.
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 8:18 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
But I remember a moment when Dosston indicates taht he DOES know Roger is the pilate. I don't remember when or exactly what was said, but Dosston DOES know.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 9:40 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Alright Im suprised no ones brought up last nights episode

SPOILERS
=========

The head of Paradigm's name just escapes me right now. But he says to roger
"Are you Roger Smith or "(something greek or roman) "of Megadeuce"

Plus the line at the end that we have seen coming thanks to the previews
"Your not the only one with a Megadeuce"

And this is the first episode that did not introduce a new weapon to the Big O. Although lets talk about the thing it defeated. The angel. WHich is obviously a satellite. Now that writing on it looked very russian to me. Did the rest of you notice this? Rosewater (head of paradigm damn brain... think) mentions that we could make satellite planets. But he also says that he gained the memories from the disk. Which we know is wrong because he showed these memories many many times during the first season. Is this a ploy on his part? Or did the writers forget something? Namely
"Do you know what the meaning of Heavens day is? Its when we celebrate the birth of gods son. Of course you wouldnt know that"

Is there any chance that the foriengers are actually from space stations and not from other countries? Again if you have seen further into the series. Please warn before you answer.

End of spoilers
============

There is a lot of use of flashbacks in season 2. I get the feeling this was to lower running time and by that also lower the cost of production.

Whats with the new opening? I actually was getting into that really japanese season 1 opening. And the music just doesnt seem fitting of the series. I know I'm nitpicking. But Im a fan and I guess I was hoping for it to be like season 1.

On the card it said "200,000 watched the first episode. 400,000 watched the second. We expect 600,000 bring a friend". I wonder if the numbers for the first episode were low because of them changing the times and really confusing a lot of us by not advertising it. And just because im curious. Where does it put Big O in the ratings of Cartoon Network?
PostMon Aug 18, 2003 10:42 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
hehe, Very Happy i tell everyone to watch Big O

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostTue Aug 19, 2003 1:04 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Humm...Theres been at lest 13-16 Mega Duce battles in Pardim City...why isnt the city at lest parshaly in rubble...I know that one Dome should still be desamated after Big O vs Big Duo

PostThu Aug 21, 2003 7:38 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
There really good at fixing things? Yeah thats it.

Well we know theres at least 5 domes. Since in the very first battle its

"Master roger... west dome #5"
PostFri Aug 22, 2003 9:39 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
So Schwartzbaul(SP..go to hell St) is dead...the question is was he killed or did he just die from making his way though the desert?

OK...and where did that desert come form? I mean we've seen one side of the city with water...lots of water, and another side that was a frozen ship yard.

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 8:32 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, I only caught the last 2 minutes of last night's episode, and NONE of it made sense. Could someone fill me in on every detail possible? Like, I saw Big O and that thing battle, but I have no clue how it ended. It made no sense. At all. Help?

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 11:19 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
yeah, my parents went on a back to school rampage and I couldn't watch the show, i was reeeaaally pissed. i need help too.

peace
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 1:55 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
The last 15 minutes of last nights episode were the only real points to watch. The first 15 were a recap of swartzfeld and other things from season 1. Which seems to be the norm for the show.

Where did the desert come from? Well Godzilladuece turns whatever it moves to into sound. Including asphalt. So you can blame the mega... or think that maybe its a hint to how the war ended. With all the water of once ocean being destroyed. Because you see a light house in sand, submarine and large ship

SPOILERS TIME (episode recap)
========

Last night we saw a dragon mega. And it seems that R Dorothy called it. Yes called it. All of a sudden somber little dorothy calls out in binary. Covers her mouth and generally looks upset. When i saw the shape of it and the way it moved it reminded me of the electric snake from season 1. in fact it looks a LOT like that. Judging by dorothy's reaction. And the fact that we know she also controlled Mega Dorothy. This would mean the dragon was her fathers creation. And not a new mega. Or at least using his memories. Remember Bink knows that Dorothy can control Megas. And now Dorothy is starting to realize it

So what happens in this episode. Man its all over the place. So what the hell so will this review. Swatzveld drops leaflets all over the domes about the end of time. Not fearing your memories and that you should go and find them. Paradigm calls Roger to go find out what this is about. And hes not happy about it. Dastin mentions to Roger about how much he dislikes the fact that he cant protect the city and that he relies on the black megadeuce. Which really really implies that maybe the police will get a mega for themselves

Roger discovers Gordon Rosewaters little Megadeuse factories. And we are reintroduced to Harrlequin (I hear his first name. And I just cant seem to remember it). But Harley decides not to kill Roger. With one of the more memorable lines from this episode.

"My bloods red. What colors yours Adam? Is it oil under that skin?"

Insert real name of the character. But the way this person moves doesnt imply hes an android. Because you never hear clanking when he lands. But thats just my observation.

So we see Big Duo being rebuilt. From the storyline it seems that its been rebuilt using parts from seasons 1's proto-deuce (bonus points to the person who, several pages back in this thread, brought the proto up). But swartzvald never gets to use Big Duo. And it looks like Rosewater wants to use it. He tells Roger

"You are the only Dominus of Megadeuce right now. But that will change quickly"

And you see teh 3 mega's from the end of season 1, beginning of season 2. Either being rebuilt or being torn apart for parts.

So its time for this weeks battle. Big O vs Big Godzilla. But Roger is off with Rosewater. So its heavily implied that the butler is going to control Big O. He in fact says
"Oh well guess i have to do it" And slides out the kitchen to go get Big O

When Big O shows up and Roger finally climbs in. Its Dorothy in the cockpit and not the butler. The battle is short way way to short. And ends with Roger having the snake shoot itself to death. Leading you to go "whaaaaaaaa"

There are other parts of the second half of this episode that made me thing that Season 2 might come out good in the end. They are pushing so so hard on certain themes. And introduced some new ones today.

btw we are told Schwatzvald is dead again. Somehow I don't believe it. He dies in the desert ranting and raving. How he got to a desert after Big Duo was destroyed is beyond me. Also theres an awful lot of Big Duo left over to rebuild. Which considering the damage done to it in Season 1. Comes as a bit of a suprise.

Spoilers over
========

Man I hate those pointy fingers more and more everytime i watch a new episode. And Big O didnt show any new weapons today.
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 2:28 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Very Happy YAY! hopefully, the rampages in my house end soon.

peace
PostMon Aug 25, 2003 4:28 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thanks Fodder. It's nice having a place like this to rely on for recaps of missed eps.

PostMon Aug 25, 2003 6:40 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 12 of 25

Jump to: