нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - TDA: THE MOVIE
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
TDA: THE MOVIE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j32885

Post subject: Re: TDA: The Movie Pt. IX & X
Razz Wounderful Dill! No need to be upset at some of us who forgot about this thread. Smile Hopefully once again I'll get a cameo in the movie again. The last time that I was in it, I was during a bar scene in one of the early parts. Rolling Eyes
"You Shall Not Pass!" - Gandalf The Gray
PostTue Nov 12, 2002 4:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'm glad this wasn't forgotten. Although, I do wish there was more of it.
PostTue Nov 12, 2002 5:11 pm
BladeZero

Post subject:
Of course this is one of the first things I looked for when I rejoined. I mean I did have a small very microscopic part in its creation. Since Im back Dill PM me if you need any ideas (being in limbo for a long time lets you think alot of crazy s$%t
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 1:23 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
When no new chapters were forthcoming, I decided to do chapter eleven of the TDA:Movie. I did run this trough dill, and got her approval. I decided to use everyones new name for this. Without further ado, Chapter Eleven.
/*Edit*/ dill went over it and fixed error and made it less confusing.

In the Command center of the base, TylerL is going over the equipment manifest when Gerbera comes running as fast as he can.

"What is it? TylerL asks with a bit of a tremble in his voice, with everything that's been going wrong, this could be another blow.

Catching his breath, Gerb gasps "Ammo missing!"

"What! How can this be!?" Tyler demanded, his face going purple "How much!?"

"Four-" Gerbera began

"Not good, but it could be worse." Tyler interupted, wiping his brow. "At least they were only crates."

"Much worse..." Gerbera interrupted "They were four 18-weelers packed full of ammo and weapons."

At hearing this, Tyler's arms went limp, dropping the clipboard. He started at the floor in shock.

"How...?"

"We don't know. When my assistants and I went to get the mech ammo for loading, the rigs weren't there."

At this point Zogg came over, stopping any more talking between Gerb and Tyler. He inspected Tyler carefully "I know that look, what's our damage?"

"Four loads of ammo missing, painted planes, and stolen parts from the mechs" said Tyler with an absent gaze. "What else could go wrong?

"Gerb, what type of ammo is missing?"

"We're sure that two of the rigs had mech ammo and one had either infantry or anti-air. We don't know what the last one had."

"Damn. We will have to do what we can. Come with me." At saying that, Zogg picked up the clipboard, turned it to the Work schedule, and skimmed it. "Tyler, I need you to get someone to find these people and take them to the hanger." Zogg grabbed a piece of paper, wrote ten names on it, and handed the piece of paper to Tyler. "Meet me in the hanger when that's done, OK?"

With that done, Gerb and Zogg took off, running out the door and into a running RLH as she was running in to report to Tyler.

"Sorry Zogg, I was in a hurry." RLH stammered quickly.

"No damage done. After your done with what you're doing, report to the hanger for a breifing."

"Understood." She saluted Zogg and walked over to Tyler with ST and Elessar arriving a moment later.

A few long moments pass when Chon and Dread arrive out of breath and looking like they are about to collapse where they stand. "We're here." Dread said weakly while holding his chest. "Gouf is just behind us." When that was said, Gouf walked in.

"Now that all of you are here, new events have occured that take precedence over your punishment. All of you are to go to the hanger and get equiped for the invasion. We ship out in..." Tyler looks at his watch, "One hour thirty minutes. NOW GET MOVING!" His scream scaring them, they take off as fast as possible.

"Now who can be used to gather these others..." With that, Tyler walks off.

On the couch in the lounge, Nightweaver was waking up after a few hours of needed sleep, when Tyler busted in. "Night, good, you're awake. Zogg needs you to find these people and get them to the hanger, immediatly." Tyler handed Night the paper with the names "counterparadox, Deraghdreg, Dougisfunny, AdmiralGreer, JohnnyPhycho, SlimJim, Ludwika, HLB, TWWK, and FinalDivineDragoon. "Be quick about it too." Tyler turned and took off to the hanger, leaving Night to find the people on the list.

After looking for about ten minutes, Night finds Slim not too far from the cantina. "SLIM!"

Startled to hear his name, Slim looks at Night approching with a grimace on his face. "What is it?"

"Get to the hanger now! No time to explain, just go, and look for Zogg." Continuing on past a confused Slim, Night enters the cantina.

"Get that block moved!" AdmiralGreer was directing FDD and TWWK to move the block out the cargo door. "More to the right. The RIGHT! Not the left!" Greer got off the table and went to help push it out the door. "Argh! Where's CP with a truck to pull this?" Frustrated, Greer kicks it. "YOU STUPID BLOCK!" Looking away from the block, Greer sights Night nearing. "Huh? What is it?"

"What happened?" A hint of confusion premeating his voice.

Running his hand through his hair, Greer told Night what happened.

"Any idea who did this?"

"We have nothing. Both of JP's arms were crushed, so he is in the medical bay with Ludwika. What are you needing?" Any response Night may have given was cut off by a jeeps horn as CP drove up.

"I got a truck... Well, a jeep in any case. The only one that ran, the rest were sabataged beyond use." Shaking his head, he got out some chains to pull the block with, and put them around it. "Make sure the chain stays and we'll have it towed out in no time." Getting back in the jeep CP revved and hit the gas. At first the block moved only a little but picked up speed. A short while later, the block was resting in the side parking lot. CP unwound the chains and put them back in the jeep.

"What brings you over here Night?" Looking at Night as he parked the jeep infront of the cantina.

"Tyler sent me to get you, TWWK, FDD, and Greer. I still have to get the other five members on my list. From the way its looking, JP can't be used, and I don't know where the others are at." Night leaned against the side of the jeep and looked at the sky.

Thinking for a moment, CP exclaimed, "I know how we can find them, and a way to replace JP! Martin, Could you bring us the work orders for today?"

From inside the cantina comes a, "Yeah, just a moment. Let me get it." A moment later, Martin walks out with it. "Here. Anything else?"

"No. Thanks for this. Lets see, Deraghdreg is still on gaurd duty at the jail, Dougisfunny should be monitoring the Mech repair shop. I thought all the mechs were moved to the main hanger? Huh. HLB is working with Tank Squad 1 & 2 and and we know Ludwika is with JP in the medical bay."

Beat shows up and tries to enter the cantina when CP sets a hand on his shoulder. "What is it?" Beat asks with a bit of disinterest.

"The work order shows you have sanitation duties today. That's not as important as the invasion. Consider your self recruited to see Zogg, immediatly. He is in the main hanger, go to him, go." CP pushes Beat in the general direction of the base. "You better hurry, and tell him the rest will be along shortly."

"That makes it easier for me, thanks." Nightweaver takes off to get Doug.

"Not so fast Night. TWWK. FDD. Greer. You three head to Zogg. Night an me will be there after we get the rest of 'em.

The three nod their aggrement and run to catch up with Beat, collecting Slim, who is still in a daze.

"Since they went, lets take the jeep and get the rest of them." CP motions Night into the passenger seat.

"Fine, this will make it faster" With that, Night and CP head for Doug.

At the repair shop Doug is monitoring, a loud crash is heard. "My shift is almost over and this happens. Figures." As he goes to check it out, he gets blinded by a bright light. "Argh!" As he covers his eyes, he sees a bat right before it hits.

That was the last thing he remembered until he was awoken for a short while.

"Are you alive!?" The frantic tone told him something very bad had happened. He tried to turn his head, but was stopped by the massive amount of pain shooting down his body.

"Aarrgghh." Was all he could respond.

"He's alive alright, but looking real bad. Lets get him to the medical bay, and be careful! We don't need to hurt him more than he is!"

He felt himself be lifted before the pain caused him to black out.

CP was driving a fast as he could without hurting Doug any more than he already was. "Ya'know Night, things went from bad, with the murder of Neo, to worse, with the attempted murder of Doug. How can it get any worse? Well, we can also get Ludwika while we're there, thats good."

The medical bay was just coming into veiw when CP noticed how quiet things were.

"Something wrong CP?" Night asked, showing a bit of worry.

"Feels like it. Things are never this silent... Not even when everyone is gone." CP increased his speed and brought the jeep to a stop directly infront of the medical bay. "I'll be back in a moment, I'm going to get a strecher for Doug." He jumped out of the jeep and ran in.

"Find a doctor too!" He yelled after him. Seeing that CP understood, he scanned the area around himself. He then quietly asked himself, "What is going on?" A sudden noise caused him to jump.

"I got a strecher and the doctor on duty! Lets get Doug on it before he wakes up again. From what it sounded like, last time hurt extreamly bad..." CP noticed Night on edge. "Whats wrong Night?"

"I was looking a saw that most of the buildings lights are flickering." To show his point, Night waved his hand in the direction of some of the buildings.

"Two bad at one stop. This doesn't bode well." CP commented absently while loading Doug onto the strecher.

Nightweaver looked up at CP, "What do you mean TWO bad?"

Shruging his shoulders, "Like you pointed out, the buildings flickering, that and Ludwika had to be sedated when she tried to beat JP with his own casts. She won't be up for an hour or so, at least the doctor thinks so. JPs also unconscious from her beating."

"Damn, Whos next to pick up?" Turning to look at the main compound of the PDF. It seemed brighter than normal. That was expected as momentous occasions always made things brighter. Night smiled in that direction then got into the jeep.

"Seeing that makes me smile too. Next up is... Deraghdreg. Hopefully we just pick him up and get HLB before anything else happens." CP started the jeep and pulled out.

The jail was quiet like it always was when empty. Dera was sitting at the desk writing a report when the door busted open. Not a slow reactor, especialy with loud noises, Dera grabs a small canister off the desk and pushes his chair back as hard as possible. Not expecting that, his attacker gets knocked to the ground, but not before landing a glancing blow to the side of Dera's head.

"Bastard!" Dera reaches for his throat, but grabs his hair instead.

Realizing he'll need more help, the attacker tries to get away

"You ain't escaping me!" Bringing his other hand around, Dera sprays the small canister af pepper spray all over his face, causing his eyes to seal shut.

Flailing about randomly, His bat connects full-on to the right side of Dera's face, making a resounding crack.

"ARGH!" Blinded by fury, Dera slams the attackers head onto the ground as hard as positionaly possible. The hit was hard enough to knock him out, but Dera's yell brought another one coming.

"Overconfident fool. He thought he could take you bare handed. I on the other hand, don't want to risk it." He reached to his belt and drew a pistol. "Any last words?

Dera noded his head, "Hi JJc."

"What? Strange last words." He aims his pistol at Dera's head.

"I don't think those were his last words. I believe he was talking to someone."

At hearing that, he turned his head only to see the butt of a knife before it hit his temple. The second attacker collapses into a heap on the floor.

"Thanks for the help. I needed it." Proping himself up, "What brings you here?"

"This man." JJc brought his left arm foward, showing an unconscious man. "He tried to attack me in the hallway. Do you have an empty cell I could use?"

Getting up and walking over to a mirror to view the damage, Dera said, "Yea, take your pick. All of them are empty." Lightly feeling the side of his face, "Damn, he broke some bones. 'Least my jaw still works."

A moment later the sound of three cells closing echoed the area. "All of them are taken care of. You should call Tyler or Zogg and tell them of this." Having said that, JJc walks out into the hallway. Looking both ways, quietly walks one way.

"I plan to... Huh? Where you going? JJc?" Walking into the main area, Dera looks for JJc.

In the hallway, a grunt is heard. Seconds pass when JJc walks into view draging another person by the collar. "I don't like this at all."

"Neither do I." Dera picks up the phone only to hear no dialtone. "JJc lsten to this."

Dera hands JJc the phone, "..." He listens for a moment and hands the phone back to Dera, "The line must have been cut to this building."

"Great... Sabatage, just what we need..." The heavy sarcasm laid on that hangs for a moment. "Why does this have to happen now?" A low rumbling is heard outside the building. "You hear that.."

"Yes. I'll check it out" With that, he heads to where the sound emanates from.

Minutes pass while Dera bandages up his face.

"Four of them!?" At hearing that, Dera throws the towel he has in his hand at CP followed by a fist to the chest. "Wha!? Ough." CP holds his chest where he was hit. "No wonder the first one didn't get you."

"Sorry about that. I'm real edgey right now." Dera breaths a sigh of relief. "Um... What are you here for?"

"Zogg wants you to report to the hanger for a breifing. We need to hurry, so grab what you need and lets go." CP was already turning to head out before Dera could ask anything else.

"Wait! What about the prisoners?" Dera asked while hurring after CP. The only response he got was, "JJc will take care of it for now." Hearing that, Dera's only action was to run to the jeep and climb on.

Halfway to where HLB was currently at, the small group ran across the group that set out from the cantina. CP pulled next to them and said, "Get on, it'll be faster this way." Everyone was climbing on when CP noticed Spookmonkey in the group. "Where'd you come from Spook?"

"I found them walking like something was chasing 'em, so I decided to follow a see what was going on."

"Good enough." When everyone was on and situated, CP took off to get HLB.

They pulled up as the various carriers pulled out and headed toward the main hanger. After looking around a bit, they found HLB on Tank Squad 2's main carrier. A time was spent trying to get her attention, but it paid off when she was finally looked over and saw them. Nightweaver spent a minute explaining things to her.

"I think she'll meet us at the hanger. Lets go." CP took a short cut so as to arrive just a slight bit faster, and to get in the hanger before all the equipment blocked all access to the back area where the balconys were.

With a bit of creative driving, CP was able to get a few yards from the stairs. The waited a bit before HLB came running over to them. "Well, we gonna go up?"

The group moved toward the stairs as one. Above them cam the distinctive "Clang Clang Clang" of Pepito pacing about in his spider walker.

"GET UP HERE NOW!" Everyone jump when Zogg yelled that at them. Nearing the top, they could see Zogg staring at them. The look on his face was enough to tell them he was pissed. As one, they marched the rest of the way to Zogg and whatever fate he had instore for them. No matter what, it did not look good.
PostThu Dec 26, 2002 3:37 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Is anyone going to make any comments on this? Please. I want feedback.
PostFri Dec 27, 2002 1:56 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
HURRAH
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostFri Dec 27, 2002 2:25 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
it seems that every time i'm just about to forget this, it comes back for more...

chapter 11 seemed a bit longer than usual, but i guess it was to make up for the amount of time since the last addition...good to see the creativity is still in there, which is usually hard when using different authors (good job dera!)

...and what's this? i'm suddenly involved too? well, the story was interesting enough before, but i did happen to enjoy my character's entrance well enough...thanks for the cameo and keep up the good work guys!
PostFri Dec 27, 2002 4:19 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like how I'm suddenly a professional daredevil driver.^_^

I'm curious as to where exactly this story is headed. Keep it going.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Dec 27, 2002 4:46 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yey I'm finally in a chapter. Maybe in the next one I'll have a line or two.
PostFri Dec 27, 2002 5:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Nightweaver

Post subject:
What the HUH? I'm in some kind of fanfic here? Man, I've been out of the loop so long I don't even know WTF this is... good tho. Just kind of took me by surprise. Surprised
PostSat Dec 28, 2002 2:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ladymercury

Post subject:
Wow.... very creative. I love the creativity here. ^_^ Much detail... ^_^

I never knew such a thing exsisted, ha, that's what I get for neglecting the board for almost a half year. ^^;
You last visited on Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:38 pm

and the bitch of anime returns....
PostSat Dec 28, 2002 5:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I am bumping this FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

One of the best fanfics that has ever been written on this forum.

Now I am off to find.. The Sneaking Kid!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Jan 09, 2008 12:12 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dreadnot wrote:
I am bumping this FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

One of the best fanfics that has ever been written on this forum.

Wow, this brought back a lot of good memories. Hard to believe it was done over four years ago. Hopefully all those members from yesteryear are doing okay...

Dreadnot wrote:
Now I am off to find.. The Sneaking Kid!

Awesome. That was a triumph in spontaneous writing between you and dill. Oh, and some moron who just happened to be around while it unfolded... =)
PostThu Jan 10, 2008 10:53 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: