нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - And that's when the Panda Bears attacked
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
And that's when the Panda Bears attacked
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
More like runner-up.
PostTue Aug 03, 2004 9:32 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Second place is just the first loser.
PostWed Aug 04, 2004 3:05 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:

PostWed Aug 04, 2004 5:40 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:
counterparadox wrote:
A ninja . . . hugging the thing from the Walmart adds . . . you're mixing pure ultimate power and an ungodly large discount store chain thingy . . . cant . . . take. . . . stress . . .

...*SNAP*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you just broke my brain. Congradulations, I am no longer able to reason.

It's not the Walmart mascot. It's the alien depicted on the covers of the Hitchhiker Trilogy.

The alien on the covers of those books has a mouth but no eyes.

OUTGEEKPWNAGE!

And no, Shinobo still wins. But you snapped my brain. Which is a whole separate category and is VERY VERY hard to do.

Actually, it was from 2x2=Shinobuden, a show about a dim-bulb ninja girl trainee. The show also had me almost falling out of my chair from laughter while watching the first episode. Cool

If only shikonneko's hosting hadn't died on us... Sad

P.S.- pwnage
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 1:35 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Really? Sounds like I should get my hands on that.

P.P.S. Cocky trufflepig bastid . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 3:03 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
silly hostless people... i like running a server off my PC
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 9:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikonneko

Post subject:
No, you see, I'm an ass and direct link from the Koreans who don't know better often enough. They only change the names of the pictures every week or so, ::shrugs:: I don't have the space to host all the images I find.
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 10:38 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I would win if I didn't fear being banned from posting hentai. Of course what's worse than being banned is having my messages modded by the "moderators".....god that pisses me off to no end.

Really, it sucks. I mean, I say what it is that I want to say and I have everything the way I want it to be said and BAM a f***ing pre-pubescent mod comes along and CHANGES it, or worse, ADDS to it. Damnit the mods are moddy bastard modders that mod suck modding.
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 11:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Really? Sounds like I should get my hands on that.

Just keep in mind that I'm easily amused...esp. by ditzy big-boobed females. Wink

:add: And a little info link.
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 11:47 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sorry FDD, but this one time, you left me little recourse . . .

PostThu Aug 12, 2004 3:15 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
oh if you have a problem with our beyond minimalistic moddering modding either tell us exactly what your problem is or shut it. It seems to me that yoiu want a double standard. You don't want to be modded but when somebody you find annoying comes in you start yelling "where's the mods?!". Tough cookies you can't have it both ways. If you don't like how modding is done around here you can do one of a few things.

1. Talk to the mods
2. Try to get a mod fired
3. Leave

oh right one more
4. Suck it the fuck up and deal.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 4:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
No I just don't like knowing the fact that whatever I say can be changed to whatever pleases them at any times *coughUSSRcough*. I suggest that an offensive post just be erased of all content rather than suited to fit their anachronistic needs.

Oh and you caught me on a pissed off week, so I can go for days like this.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 8:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
usually the only change to the post would be if a pic is borderline then I'd change to a direct link and a disclaimery warning. If it's full blown then it's just gone with a personal warning in its place. The only other things I really do is replace threads and close horribly stupid pointless ones by newbs.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 8:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
We only edit messages when either a) it's OVERLY amusing, and b) it must be dune (which is very rare).

When's the last time we've changed one of your posts, FDD? I'm honestly curious. Or is it just the threat that bothers you, the possibility?

PostThu Aug 12, 2004 9:27 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
and as I said, it's not like you wouldn't get a warning or two before anything drastic happened.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 10:05 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: