нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*cuts the straps, redirects rocket to Beat's fortress, destroys the south wing of the fortress, continues flying around*
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 4:25 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Which one?

DM- How many of those do you have?!

Beat- About 20,000. Anyway, it's time for my next evil henchmen. SERGES!!!

{A robot appears flying a huge set of cannons}

Beat- Particle destabilzers!! Unstoppable!!

CP- Come on, beat, let's take him!!!

Beat- It's your call, CP. {Serges fires on DM, while CP thinks}
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 4:36 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
Beat- Now for Slim!

Slim- {Fighting off a never-ending army of Zentraedi} Can't...hold...them...off.

Beat- It's showtime!!!! Wind cutter!!! {Blades of wind appear from the Omnisaber, and hack at Slim}

Slim- AHHHH!!!

Beat- And now it's time to snap into the SlimJim!

Macho Man Randy Savage- OOOHHH YEAH!!! {Starts to beat up Slim}

*BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE**fwumpBOOM!*

*Macho flies back*

Slim: COME BACK HERE YOU COWARDS! *Eyes glow*

Zentrandi: uh-oh...*begin to run*

Slim: CHAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!*Hands glow with a purple flame*

Zentrandi: DUCK AND COVER!*Cower*

Slim: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!*Launches immense wall of flame that completely obliterates everything ten miles in that direction*

Macho: ohhh.......*ugh* ye*falls over*

Slim:...stay away from me, Beat....
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 4:48 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{CP fights Slim while Beat and Serges take on DM}
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 4:50 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Slim: So...mentor...you have joined the dark side...what am I to do now...fight you?

CP: You don't have to...join me, Slim...

Slim: *Eyes glow*...never, master....
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 4:52 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*jumps over a destabilizer blast and slices Serges in half*Are you going to fight me now, or are you going to keep hiding behind your minions?
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 4:58 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- If death is what you desire, then I'll dish it out!!! {Draws Omnisaber} By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!

{Turns into He-Man}

DM- Big deal!! {Attacks, only to get thrown like a rag doll}
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 5:35 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM:*jumps back and kicks Beat in the stomach, elbows him in the back of the neck as he keels over, Beat falls down* That was easier than I though it would be.
Beat:*gets up, kicks at DM*
DM:*grabs Beat's foot, throws him, fires an energy blast at Beat while he is still in midair*
Beat:*deflects it, lands and charges at DM*
DM:*charges at Beat*
*the Omnisaber and the gauntlet's blades clash together with a tremendous force, both fighters are thrown backwards, they get up and continue fighting*
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 6:06 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Dera: *Bursts out of the planet into a sewer* I'm so gonna rip him a new one! *Charges into the thread and trips over Dread* What a wonderful start. I think I'll do that again. *Crushes Dread with the sarcasm*
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 6:13 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: *Cracks knuckles.* You don't understand, Slim. *Blasts a bolt right into his forehead. Slim has a puzzled look on his face.* Now you do.

Slim: *Shakes it off.* What the hell was that?

CP: What do you want it to be?

Slim: Um, well, see, um . . . *CP unsheathes his flame sword and encases Slim in a pod of fire. CP Instant Transmissions to Beat while Slim is distracted.*

CP: Yo. Go to the control room. Start mass producing some minion dealies to slow them down so we can take them one or two at a time. I'll take DM from here.

Beat: Um, k. *Flies off*

CP: Now for you. *Unsheathes Ice Sword. Encases DM in a massive pod of ice.*

DM: Mmmf!

CP: Baseball been berybery good, to me. *Attaches Ice and Flame sword to each other, and bats the block of ice through a wall.*

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 6:42 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM:*breaks out of ice pod, lands in front of CP* Well, it looks like I finally get to fight "Artillery" Man.
CP: What do you mean?!?!
DM: All those weapons and powers. It isn't that hard to figure it out.
CP: Evil or Very Mad
DM: I bet you that you couldn't name all of your stuff.
CP: If I win?
DM: I'll give you a new weapon.
CP: If I lose?
DM: You lose five weapons/items/abilities/powers. So do you accept?

Last edited by The_Dragon_Master on Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 7:15 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
A young man awakes in a beautiful palace in a strange land. He remembers nothing - not his name, nor why he is here.

Man: Where am I?

Woman: I can answer that...

Man: <turning around in surprise> oh, I didn't see you...who are you?

Woman: I am Washu...and you seem to have a case of terminal amnesia, TWWK

TWWK: TWWK? is that my name? and what do you mean terminal amnesia?

Washu: yes, that is your name; and what I mean is is that you've now twice lost your memory; luckily, I've been there to save you

TWWK: why would you save me?

Washu: well, you are my champion; all of us goddesses need to have their champions

TWWK: goddesses?

Washu: yes - my sister Tsunami's champion is Tenchi, a relative of yours; and my other sister, Tokimi, also has a champion - though she has not yet revealed him

TWWK: where am I?

Washu: you are on the planet of Jurai - but you won't be for long; I have somewhere to send you

TWWK: but, how you can send me on a mission when I don't even know who I am?

Washu: I am sending you precisely for that reason; I am not just sending you to a place, but also to a different dimension; that dimension is your home dimension, and hopefully, you'll find your memory there; although I am a genius, no invention of mine could bring your memory back - I think there may be a dangerous force that wiped your mind, and you'd better be watchful for it

TWWK: how do I defend myself?

Washu: <tosses TWWK the tenchi-ken> use this, it's your favorite weapon; and in time, you'll remember how to build your lightsaber

TWWK: <turns tenchi-ken and looks at it from various angles> but...how do I use this thing?

Washu: it'll come back to you in time...now, let's bring you back to your own time...
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 7:50 pm
Trunx_Kaio-jin

Post subject:
*Lands next to Dera*

Ready to wreak carnage, Dera?

"Just me and you now, puke bucket"
-My best friend after getting high AND drunk, and puking his intest
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 9:52 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Begins randomly destroying Beat's minions by shutting their mind down*
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 12:43 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*walks through witha large ball teetering carefully in his arms*

Hmm looks dangerous in here oh geez what is jim doing?

*trips dropping the ball*

Oh Crap.

*runs*

Well you know what Monty Python said. Run Away It's gonna kill you all!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 2:06 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 45 of 69

Jump to: