нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - What is your favorite game of 2005?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
What is your favorite game of 2005?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject: What is your favorite game of 2005?
05 is almost done and a whole new generation of video games has entered
the scene. My favorite game of '05 would have to be the X Men Legends 2
game. It looks good and interesting. So what are your favorite games of 2005?
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 10:29 am
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
MVP Baseball 2005
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostMon Nov 14, 2005 3:47 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
DBZ Tenkaichi, because I love fighting games. With over 50 warriors this just might be a good game.
PostThu Nov 17, 2005 10:45 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Either the Digital Devil Saga series or Trauma Center. Though I may be adding Mario Kart DS to that list.
PostThu Nov 17, 2005 10:49 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
PS2: Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs Zeta Gundam (though Dragon Quest VIII might change that)
Xbox: Deus Ex: Invisible War (even though it came out in late 2003)
GameCube: ...uh...Mario Baseball?
PSP: Ridge Racer
Nintendo DS: Mario Kart DS (perhaps Mario and Luigi 2, though)
PostFri Nov 18, 2005 11:16 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
The new Prince of Persia (The Two Thrones) looks good. It looks like a good adventure game full of hardcore fighting.
PostFri Dec 09, 2005 12:25 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
RE4. One of the best games ever made, regardless of the year.
PostSat Dec 10, 2005 3:31 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Battlefield 2. First FPS that took me away from Counter-Strike.
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 11:12 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Im almost strictly a PC player. But its been a good year for us on the PC. Im kind of drawn between Half Life 2 and The Movies actually. There is something about "The Movies" thats original and just makes you go back to play.

Half Life 2 is the new benchmark for games this year. But it still didnt have the same level of story line the first had. And honestly although Stream is a nice way to get the mods. The fact that I have to pay for them makes this lose points.

For you sim fans. You definatly need to check out "The Movies". A deep micormanagment kind of seem that keeps you on the move later in game. But its not the sim part that is whats fun. Its that you can stage and shoot your own movies down to some obscenly small details.

Call of Duty 2 should have been my late year best game. But it doesnt have the same feel of desperation as the original did. It feels more like a straight up shooter.
PostMon Dec 12, 2005 9:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
Resident Evil 4 and TrackMania Sunrise eXtreme
PostTue Jan 03, 2006 8:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Dragon Quest 8 and Quake 4(PC)
PostWed Jan 04, 2006 8:03 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: