нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gundam SEED
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gundam SEED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well the Colony that they were on was a neutral colony. I think you know what that means. So anyway the Earth Alliance was secretly developing Mobile Suits that will be able to stand against the ZAFTS Suits, on that colony. Somehow Raww le Klueze(the guy with the mask) got wind of this(I think it was just him but other members of Zaft might have known). Wanted to Capture or at least destroy the Earth Alliance's new Mobile Suits.

So he sent a strike team made of normal men and 5 "Commandos" (I'll call them that) that were to steal the suits. As you could tell one of them didn't make it. The one suit they didn't get was the one Kira was pushed in one by women Murrue. As for the characters you'll learn more about them later. I would also like to note Nicol actually sounds like a guy this time... I thought he was a girl for about half of SEED.

Anyway can't wait for ep 4 if you ask me. I'll need start finding SEED again... I think what I said made sense...
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 11:50 am
Zer0

Post subject:
Well I really got blind sided by watching 2/3 of the first episode taped. (FOrgot to tell bro to tape it) So I was confused at first. But it was simple to see it was a suit takeover situation. (That was totaly like MS Gundam) I have some high hopes for this series, but one thing I must say is the animation is alttle hard for me to associate Gundam with. Looks alot like Zoids Zero animation style. We shall see what happens next saturday I guess. BTW, I like that song at the end of episode. I think its called, "Are we together" or something like that.
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 12:53 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think its more of a 0079 and GW mix(Don't really need to explain why, do I :p). And as for the animation you have to remember that about 5 or 6 years have past since the last gundam was animated. Alot has happend in the field of animation since then. And the 1st ending theme(and likely the only one we'll see on CN) is called "Anna ni issho datta no ni"( or in english it's something like "So Much Together, But..") One of my fav songs in SEED.
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 1:34 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
I would also like to note Nicol actually sounds like a guy this time... I thought he was a girl for about half of SEED.

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one! I started to question whether or not I could tell the genders.

Actually Kazaa would be the better place to get the Eps. Just because it has some( BT has none) protection but anyways. As far as the Subs go, you'll find that everything on Kazaa is A-junkies but don't worry. I actually liked their subs for this one.

Last edited by gfpaperboy22 on Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 1:57 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one! I started to question whether or not I could tell the genders.

Lmao, Glad to know I was not alone. as for finding SEED on BT, I'm sure some site might have seeds left...
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 2:22 pm
wild_knight

Post subject:
Well, as a big gundam fan, I was really looking forward to this. I really like the animation style. The vivid colors really seem to draw you in. I also like how the suits look a bit more styalized and don't quite seem like your garden variety gundam. The only thing I don't like about the series so far is that I feel like Im having deja vu'. It seems too close to how the original mobile suit gundam started out. You got your earth vs. colonies, neutral colony where earth is developing gundams, colony attack on gundams, kid that is forced into piloting one, ect. ect.... I just hope this series distinguishes itself more (which Im sure it will from all the acolades Ive heard about it)
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 3:19 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I really see very little in common with the way this starts when compared to 0079. in the original the Zeon sent 2 scouts into the colony to observe the Federations rumored Mobile Suits while in SEED the Zaft Soldiers sent in with the intent on stealing the Alliance's new Mobile suits. So the only thing the same is that it's a neutral colony. And most of the Gundam series(note: I did not say all) are Earth vs Colonies(or something along those lines).. So SEED would just be following the standard formula set by 0079. Also I wouldn't say Kira is forced to pilot. I can't say anything else because it would be a spoiler. But I will say he only pilots because of making a poorly thought out decision(in my opinion it is anyway).

Last edited by Chibi_Zero on Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 3:53 pm
BORGUSX

Post subject:
hi, i'm new here! well if you guys want more information about gundam seed , or other gundams' series go to http://www.gundams.net they have a forum section too!!! you can download mp3 of gundam's songs some are from gundam seed, but my favorite song of them all is the gundam 0083 opening theme song!!! and how do you put a picture below your name on the side with the number of posts?
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 3:54 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
I thought about that once, but my solution was so messy that I almost hurt myself thinking about it. So I forgot.

Seriously, though.
Don't worry about your number of posts.
It's not something most of us worry about around here.
I know this has been explained somewhere.

Look in site/forum discussions
There's a section called For New Members
It has some advice on post numbers.
If I remember right.

Quote:
6.) Yes, every time you post a reply or start a topic, it adds it to your post counter. Do you have any reason to care? Not really, as it's basically worthless. Deliberately posting to raise this counter will be dealt with severely, so don't even try.

You should go there if you already haven't. It has some good stuff.
Later...
PostSun Apr 18, 2004 4:48 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
I missed the first episode, I'll see the next. I feel stupid.
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 8:23 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
*COUGH* Is that a request? *COUGH*
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 9:34 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
who are you coughing at?

I don't need no diseases...
I have finals in two weeks and I don't need to be sick for them...
PostThu Apr 22, 2004 2:24 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
going back back to this
Quote:
Hey, do you know if they really are going to make a second Seed series

It seems the first info on Gundam SEED 2 will be available next month. If what I read is true, I saw it on ANN so I guess it's true
PostThu Apr 22, 2004 2:40 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
After the second episode Im alittle more interested. But at this point I can't distinguish any real character traits. I think this could be like a good book, that just dosnt have a great opener that gets your attension. Again, I really do have high hopes for this series, eeing that I don't have any good anime to watch as of recent.......:\
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 5:09 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
It's a shame you didn't catch the fansubs as the show was going on in Japan. Of course, neither did I. But I wanted to see it so I downloaded and watched all 50 eps with-in 5 days. Best 5 days of my life. (Still a virgin so bite me)
PostSun Apr 25, 2004 6:07 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 2 of 19

Jump to: