нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's been a while since we received any submissions.

So here's a fresh, new one fer ya.

Quote:
PUt Gundam wing and outlaw star back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THey are both really cool and a ton better than MegasXlr and justice league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from,
G.w. RULES

PLEase put them back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I've asked Twu million people on the internet what
they thought of the shows and they all said it was the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostMon Nov 29, 2004 1:26 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
reply to that as though you're seriously interested in his statistic because "the computer that had all the statistics on it crashed"

that or say, "We're sorry, but although those are very convincing statistics, toonami isn't aired on the internet"

or "there are more than 281 million people in the US, two million people are less than half of a percent"

From the implied intelligence of the person, they'd prolly believe any one of those
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 6:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Now if we could only get Zechs and gf to stop slacking off... Wink
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 7:01 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I"m not slacking...I just forgot the passwords to all of my Gmail accounts.

Including this one.
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 7:30 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
That and we don't get those. Tyler only forwards the ones sent to TDA through the 'report a commercial' link. Now either tyler is just lazy (99.9% chance) or the report a commercial link isn't spammed anymore.
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 11:22 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
You're still welcome to roast the one that Daikun just posted.
PostWed Dec 01, 2004 11:30 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
I would but its such a fake message. I mean, "I've asked Twu Million people"... uh huh... someone is trying to be stupid. Plus, if this person actually did watch GW on Toonami, that would've been about 6 years ago, right? Even if you we're a little kid then, you should be old enough now to know how to spell 'two'. Obviously, this is just someone trying to get attention and therefore isn't even worth my 'good graces'. Plus Daikun probably wrote it. It matches his level of normal posts.
PostThu Dec 02, 2004 1:08 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Plus Daikun probably wrote it. It matches his level of normal posts.

Nope. Someone actually sent that to me. About 90% of the news/reviews submissions we receive (which normally come once in a blue moon) are poorly typed requests for Toonami to bring (fill in the blank) back on the schedule.
PostThu Dec 02, 2004 11:08 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
he's right...

so many stupid people
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Dec 02, 2004 11:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Plus Daikun probably wrote it. It matches his level of normal posts.

Nope. Someone actually sent that to me. About 90% of the news/reviews submissions we receive (which normally come once in a blue moon) are poorly typed requests for Toonami to bring (fill in the blank) back on the schedule.

Whats interesting is he didn't bother defending himself against the insult about his normal level of posting.
PostFri Dec 03, 2004 2:53 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
At least he's honest.
PostFri Dec 03, 2004 5:27 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Whats interesting is he didn't bother defending himself against the insult about his normal level of posting.

What's the point? Who would care?

(sound of crickets chirping)
PostSat Dec 04, 2004 12:01 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fresh meat!

Quote:
Well every thing was cool but what happend toonami

went form #1 to ZERO!!! Beacuse you changed to Saterday and now many people cant watch all the good stuff. What is the big DEAL-- Why don't you people go back to the every week day thing that you use to do it was so cool. Now my life is gowing down the drain:(

PostWed Jan 26, 2005 10:07 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
God damn it. I've yet to get anything in my email from the report a commercial link. Screw that, you guys gotta forward that to me or grant me access to the mailbag.
PostThu Jan 27, 2005 12:23 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well what do you expect, Toonami is only on once a week... that means fewer commercials
PostThu Jan 27, 2005 1:41 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: