нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Bush scares me...
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Bush scares me...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
If anyone should run next term it should be Colon Powel.

No, John McCain.

And every president has had mistresses. Chicks dig power. Even if you're an ugly, old, fat, two-faced bastard. Plus, it's GOT to be a confidence boost if you're, you know, the most powerful man in the world for 4 years. Chicks dig confidence.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Dec 10, 2002 4:57 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
the President doesn't make the decisions, its the guys that hide in the back that do. The pres just gets all the praise/hate.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue Dec 10, 2002 6:47 pm
Syndicate_Assasin

Post subject:
Bush in my opinion is actaully a pretty good president,at least we didn't get Gore. He probably would have killed himself after 9/11. I just wish he would go ahead and get rid of Iraq . My freind's dad works in army recon and they found out that Iraq is hiding weapon plants under a hospital and an elementary school. Also, they found out that French scientists have given Iraq weapon parts. Cool
PostWed Dec 11, 2002 5:43 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
and when we really didn't need more reasons to hate the french they just keep screwing things up.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Dec 11, 2002 7:01 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Syndicate_Assasin wrote:
Bush in my opinion is actaully a pretty good president,at least we didn't get Gore. He probably would have killed himself after 9/11. I just wish he would go ahead and get rid of Iraq . My freind's dad works in army recon and they found out that Iraq is hiding weapon plants under a hospital and an elementary school. Also, they found out that French scientists have given Iraq weapon parts. Cool

Let me explain something to everyone here who things we should just blow the crap out of Saddam.

Way bach in the 1700's, Britian, Spain, and France where the super powers. That was all there was. They kept each other in check. One gets a bigger navy, they ALL get a bigger navy so that they don't get their asses kicked. We come along, fight a Superpower, and through SOME fluke of nature, gain our independence. France declines, Britian is still powerful, we help France, Britian gets pissed, Britian screws us over, thus we go to war in the War of 1812. We pretty much win, though it's close to a tie. We are recognized from that time on as a Power in the world.

The most powerful weapon then? A cannon.

Now? A nuke. AND there's no one to keep us in check.

Now, see, (Here's the important part. So watch it, watch it now.), what gives ths USA the right to say "No, you can't have that, that threatens us." No SHIT that threatens us! The USA threatens everyone ELSE, and we meddle in EVERYTHING. Every country in the WORLD has a reason to hate us, espeically the middle east. We alwasy say "No, we can't lose" and end up just pissing off more hornet's nests.

Other countries want to be able to say "You know what USA? We don't like you pushing us around. So we're going to start making weapons, so that if you do try to attack us, we'll take at least a good amount of you down."

Still think I'm completely out of my mind and we should level Iraq? Think how you feel when someone pushes you around. Of COURSE they don't want you to kick THIER ass in retrobution, but YOU want to. As long as we're stong AND assholes to the rest of the world, we're going to have other countries try to mess with us. It's how politics works. It's Alpha Male mentality.

Syndicate Assasin, I know it seems like you're getting picked on a lot on this board, but it just bothers me when people say "Let's level Iraq, they threaten us" without realizing that we threaten them MORE. Just think about it. What gives us the right to act as it we know what's best for the world? It's not exactly like our country is perfect.

PostWed Dec 11, 2002 7:55 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Syndicate_Assasin wrote:

Ok, the BS meter has just overflow! It's ass-rippen time! At least we didn't get Gore? WTF you talking about--the fact that the entire war on terrorism would have been a sane, logical process instead of a kangaroo cour withc hunt?! He sure as hell wouldn't have gotten his party to pump himself up as the best thing since Jesus for doing his friggen' job! It's kind of like the Pope making a speech on child molestation being a bad, immoral thing--duh! And no, your friend's dad is not part of the weapons search team. This "friend" of yours would actually be considered a "liar" who's just trying to get attention for himself by making graniose claims--you see, most people learn how to finger these knids of people by age ten--usually by all the far out, coincintial, impossible, and condtradictory shit that flies out of their mouths, but appearantly you haven't learned how to do that. And what the hell--yeah, those Frenchee's--they hate America SO much. Even if such were the case, do you think it would be the French government supporting them? No--it's always a small minority faction that helps out. Do you think Yemen supports Iraq OR North Korea. No, but I'm sure there's always someone who'll sell their soul for a buck and smuggle it past customs. God, some people.
CP, I do believe we should make Saddam a crater, but not because he threatens us, but because he rules with a despotic iron fist, and it should be our nations humanitarian duty to free Iraq. Then again, there are about twenty other countries we should do this with as well.
Oh, and Nobuyuki--you're my hero!
PostWed Dec 11, 2002 10:13 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
hey, at least let us hate the french, sheesh. what is needed in iraq is an overthrow of saddam, not a war. replace saddam with a us friendly leader and see where it takes us all. most of irag is anti-saddam but don't have anybody to rally them up against him, like with most rebellions all it really takes is a leader, a figurehead to lead the masses. somebody just needs to stand up.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Dec 11, 2002 10:54 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Oh, and Nobuyuki--you're my hero!
Huh? *backtracks* Ah yeah, Libertarianism will do that to a person. Smile
Spookmonkey wrote:
hey, at least let us hate the french, sheesh.
Or at least French-Canadians. Very Happy
Quote:
what is needed in iraq is an overthrow of saddam, not a war. replace saddam with a us friendly leader and see where it takes us all.
That's a war starter right there. Which is why you have to be very careful about what you say unless you're ready and willing to take it to the extreme. The lastest rhetoric from the White House about being ready to use nukes if provoked is not going to cool things down one bit. Sad
Quote:
most of irag is anti-saddam but don't have anybody to rally them up against him, like with most rebellions all it really takes is a leader, a figurehead to lead the masses. somebody just needs to stand up.

Didn't you learn anything from Monty Python? That violates the First Rule of "How not to be seen" Wink
PostThu Dec 12, 2002 1:35 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
THe main problem we have here is that this country is being ruled by popularity not intelligence. The president always does what the puplic wants him to to, but the problem is that the public is a bunch of morons. After Sept. 11th we we're determined to find someone to blame, someone to take our revenge out on....and a reason to have another economic boosting war. So hey*smacks self in the head* how about a war on EVERYONE that has ever had anything to do with terrorism that'll last us a good 50 years.
PostThu Dec 12, 2002 9:33 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*wonders what would happen if he lead an all-out revolution of all Native Indigenous Nations and Tribes in the U.S. and Canada to bomb the fizz-uck out of D.C. right about now... wonder if the President would decide to blow up the Pine Ridge Reservation and tear down the Crazy Horse Monument while he's at it... maybe hassle even more brown-skins because they "fit the profile"... of course, we might see less of those annoying wannabe Indians who claim to have a great-great-grandmother who was a Cherokee princess... hmmm...*

Ooh, i'm sorry, I just drifted off there for a second...

heh heh heh... Twisted Evil

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Dec 12, 2002 4:11 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
1) Canada should have been ours twice in history.

2) Saddam should not be in power. But if we in wany way kill him, it leads to more trouble for us. Saddam will not nuke his own country, no matter how insane he is. But he will nuke us. If we assasinate Saddam, it will either be balemd on Isreal (and we're on their side) or on us. If we help a revolt against him, it isn't good in the eyes of the U.N. The solution? Not having a moron as president, for starters.

3) People are sheep. I count on that fact in case I ever want to run for office. Don't take that away from me.

4) I assume everyone here has been pushed around at least 10 times by some jackass. Don't make you too happy now does it? The USA is the big bully of the world. What we want, we get. I don't see how that is a 'humane' solution to anything, especially when we come off looking like know-it-all bastards that repeatedly piss off the world.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at anyone. Just ranting a bit.

PostThu Dec 12, 2002 5:23 pm
Syndicate_Assasin

Post subject:
Okay, flame me, call me names , think what you want to about me,I really couldn't give less of a damn. The point is that each day we try to please the U.N. by not attacking countries like Iraq and North Korea who hate our guts we're losing ground. The countries who hate us are getting stronger and stronger, and don't think for a second they'll go as easy on us as the muslim extremists. The flaw of all empires before us is they didn't get rid of their enemies when they had the chance . We've got the chance now and we need to do something about it .
PostThu Dec 12, 2002 5:27 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
hmm i guess we would just get more enemies then...
and be viewed as hostile and a threat by every other UN nation
And we aren't an empire... well not exactly
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Dec 12, 2002 5:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Britian was our enemy. They don't want us dead now.

Germany was our enemy. Japan. France. Italy. None of them want us dead.

The problem is that we don't fix the injustices we force on these countries. We treat them like shit and then expect them to do whatever we want htem to. Rather than threaten them more, we should tihnk about keeping them happy. If you keep someone fat and happy, they get dumb, and easy to control. When you piss someone off, all their efforts are aimed at kicking your ass.

Hence, we're only screwing ourselves more.

And for the record, I never flamed you or called you names.

PostThu Dec 12, 2002 5:40 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
That could be applied to the american populace as well. Their fat and happy, yet they notice only what is feed to them.
PostThu Dec 12, 2002 5:47 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: