нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Need help!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Need help!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: Need help!
What are the best conditions for revision?/studying for exams!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 9:40 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like going to denny's at 10pm with about 7 dollars, a notebook, a textbook, a pen and a highlighter. ORder the Triple Play Breakfast witht he ORange Juice and Coffee. Eat and drink the orange juice then pound the coffee all night long until you feel your ready. I generally do that for anywhere from 1 to 3 nights of the week during midterms and finals.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 1:07 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can't help you, I don't know how to study, never have never will...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 1:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ditto. My idea of a study session is looking at printed notes while websurfing. Wink
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 2:18 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
I find going to a place that is associated with studing works decently. You think study, you do study.
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 5:47 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
There's only one topic in school I need to study for, and I'm not doing too well. Obviously I can't study for crap. Good thing is, I never REALLY needed to.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 6:15 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Study? Study what....the two minutes of notes my teacher gives a week and expects us to know how to do everything from.
PostMon Apr 07, 2003 8:43 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Lets see last time I studied for school was... 91. No help there.

Now studying for computer certifications is different. That I do a lot. Best place alone in front of a PC usually because what im studying is usually on there. Some music in the background softly. Give the other half of your brain something to do other then study. Every hour or two take a 15 minute break. Leave the room where you are and just do something. Give your poor brain a rest.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 9:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Lets see last time I studied for school was... 91. No help there.

Well, you almost bridge the gap between Nobuyuki and the rest of us. Him being 43, and you being, I'm guessing, 33. Then Spook is 23. And the minimum legal age to be on a message board is 13. Wow. Too many three's . . .

PostWed Apr 09, 2003 4:55 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
As discussed in another thread im still 30 for another couple months. Good quess though.

WOOT! I am out of newbie status and not just a plain old overposter.
PostWed Apr 09, 2003 7:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I figured you had to be 31 or very soon to be. 23 in one week exactly and if I remember JP is 23 one or two days before me.

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 1:21 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Well, you almost bridge the gap between Nobuyuki and the rest of us. Him being 43, *snip*

I challenge you to find any posting where I admitted to being that old. I'm not going to be there for a few years yet. Laughing
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 2:09 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well at least you're not twice as old as you are now. Anyways, I just lock myself in a room with no distractions and just start studying.
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 9:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
counterparadox wrote:
Well, you almost bridge the gap between Nobuyuki and the rest of us. Him being 43, *snip*

I challenge you to find any posting where I admitted to being that old. I'm not going to be there for a few years yet. Laughing

Sorry, I coulda SWORN you said that a few months back. Or said something like you were about 20 years older than Spook. Something like that. Didn't mean to offend or anything . . .

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 7:56 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
we all know nobu is 53, not 43. Sheesh CP, how disrespecful and rude. I mean really, come on.

PostThu Apr 10, 2003 10:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: