нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - JLU season finale
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
JLU season finale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fullmetal

Post subject:
future static said" shayera was one cranky pregnate lady and just to be fair if i had to lay an egg that size-"
so do that mean shayera lays eggs instead of our kind of birth ?
Its just an question but personly i don't think she does. I think static was trying to be funny.
And what with the evil glare that shayera gave GL at the end of the show? I mean what did he do. unless she is already pregnate.
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 1:28 am
Arisawa_Tatsuki

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Im still absorbing this episode. Im not quite sure what to think of it. It certainly was not what i was expecting to say the least. And the end was stolen from, i believe, Twilight Zone.

Plothole 1 - When Dianna dispears what you hear is "She must not have ever left the island"
"Or she was never born"

Never born would imply no knowledge of that person because they just dispeared from the timeline. But thats ok im the first person who will say that this is a show about superheroes and im going to complain about this part?

Well...

Remember how Bruce Wayne said that he had no memory of going into the future and meeting his future self? I can't remember the exact dialogue after that, but the implication was that the timeline got REALLY messed up and probably changed the future of those from the past. For the ones who are already in the future nothing changes.

By messing around with time and going forward/backwards in it, alternate timelines were probably created. In one timeline, Bruce Wayne never went into the future and saw his older self. In another, Bruce Wayne DID go into the future and meet himself.

And from there, if Dianna had stayed erased, would come two MORE timelines for each. One in which Dianna existed, and one in which she didn't.

It all gets very complicated. @_@ Which is why I dislike time travel.

fullmetal wrote:
And what with the evil glare that shayera gave GL at the end of the show? I mean what did he do. unless she is already pregnate.

Maybe you don't see what he did. And maybe he didn't do anything. Girls sometimes get mad at guys for no reason. ^^; Or at least reasons that are unexplainable to the male race, but make perfect sense to females.

WARNING
Tatsuki experiences frequent brain farts. Please maintain a safe distance.
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 2:10 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shakira is still angry with GL and the rest of the Justice League after the JL series finale. She's basically there and unwanted by everyone in the group except for Green Lantern. Plus shes just normally not a happy camper.
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 9:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh yeah and Fullmetal Static said he was joking about the egg
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 9:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fullmetal

Post subject:
thanks guys that really clear things up for me.
but if shayera feels unwanted by the majority why did she come back but i am still glad she did though.
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 2:02 pm
fullmetal

Post subject:
hey i know this out of the topic but how do you guys get pictures under your name because i see people with one who has joined after me
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 5:27 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Click on PROFILE in the bar to set your picture.

As for Shayara its for plots sake Smile
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 6:30 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
I'm glad Shayera came back to the Justice League. No matter how many new heroes joined, no one could fill her shoes. It felt like something was missing. Plus, she and GL made a cute couple.
PostThu Feb 03, 2005 12:01 pm
liberator

Post subject:
It's the wings I think, everybody loves the wings...

Begs the question does she wear backless shirts all the time? If not, how does she fiit them around her wings.
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 12:12 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
I think her clothes are specifically made to fit her wings. I love the wings.
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 8:38 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
Who doesn't? Her green eyes definitely help. The first time she took off her mask I saw a beautiful bird girl. She is flawlessly beautiful.
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 12:01 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I keep remembering a line from a movie that most of you have never seen or won't see.

"You cant have sex with a toon"
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 1:59 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
what movie? it sounds familiar.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 9:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Cool World
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 9:43 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
thats the one i was thinkin of
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 10:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: