нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM: *stop wears off*Ok, I'll stop setting people on fire.*takes 5 containers of gasoline out of pockets*
Everyone: Shocked
DM: What? I have big pockets. Dread pass me a b33r.
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 1:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
On a side note, I could have saved myself very easily if I had had the time to come in here. I've been pressed for time the past few days with essays and the like. So here goes:

*CP is burning like a bon fire on the 4th of July. All of a sudden he reaches down and puts his hand on the hilt of the Flame Sword. All of the flames centralize in CP's other hand. He walks over to DM and Mono.*

DM: Um . . . hey CP . . . how'd you-
CP: Fire can't hurt me since I own the flame sword. And you can't steal the flame sword until Mithron comes back, if he comes back. It's tied to my life force and so i cna control it even if it's in another dimension. I allowed myself to burn because sometimes I like a good burning. It cleans the pores . . .
Mono: Thats pretty damn cool.
CP: And you both do realize that the only ones really knocking n00bs and going on n00b killing sprees are you two: The most n00bish acting people in here.
Mono and DM: HEY!
CP: Shut up. Don't you get why I killed you off before by having you shoot each other? It was annoying. You were acting immature and needed a time out. Now shut up about n00b killing. In fact, don't mention the word n00b.
DM: I'm gonna kill you yet . . .
CP: *Raises hand with the flames still circling around it.* And for attempting to kill me, I have a special present for you. *Grabs DM's face in his flame encircled palm.* There's a lesson to learn today. Don't mess with the vets. We win every time. Oh, and you do realize that if I REALLY wanted to make you look dumb in any way or anything like that, I can edit your posts with my mod powers. But I'm too nice. I'm not like ST. Be happy. Be merry. Now go home and sit in the corner till you cool down. Literally.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 5:06 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
I was begining to wonder when he was going to be stopped. Are there any SoBes in back? I haven't had one for a while... or a chimichunga either. Add that to the list. Three darts too. Don't worry, I have good aim. Only in a very rare instance will any dart I throw bounce.(I managed to get a dart stuck in bricks once, broke the tip, but it stayed there.) And some corndogs, the ones I had for lunch are still fighting with the real food I ate earlier. Finally, one enchantment that would cause my Shonen Jump to arrive soon. I belive that is all I want this time. Then I need to get back to digging dill's new burrow.
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 5:33 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
I remember all the good times I had here. Roasting marshmellows over cypro, stealing the chocolate bars, the birth thangy, good times, good times.

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 5:47 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject: Total Shock and Surprise
Shocked Shocked Birth Thingy?!? Oh my GOD!! I totally forgot! Where's my Kero-chan?!?

*starts bawling*

Deraghdreg: *petting JP on the head, not recognizing him in his current 2-foot tall form* Aww, what's the matter, little guy? Are you lost? Do you need to find your mommy?

JohnnyPsycho: Evil or Very Mad grrr... Anger... level... rising........ Urge... to kill... rising......... speech... patterns... slowing.......

GundamFreak: Awwww, lookat him! He's got a widdle frowny-face! How adorable!

The_Dragon_Master: Uh... guys?

JohnnyPsycho: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ...must... kill... must... destroy... hurt... badly...

dougisfunny: *backing away slowly* Uh, guys... I don't think it's a good idea to pat JohnnyPsycho on the head like that...

counterparadox: *to doug* Quiet, you!... Heh heh heh, this is going to be good... Wink

Deraghdreg: *not paying attention* Aww, you're right! He does have a cute widdle frowny-face! Why the long face, widdle guy?

JohnnyPsycho: THAT'S IT!! *pulls out twin knives, "Slashy" and "Steve", and begins to attack Dera and GF like a schizophrenic munchkin on methanphetamines* MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Deraghdreg & GundamFreak: *various screams of pain and general discomfort*

The_Dragon_Master: Shocked Ugh! I think I'm gonna be sick!...

JohnnyPsycho: *continuing a frenzied double knife attack of medieval proportions* THAT'S IT!! SCREAM, PIGGIES!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

counterparadox: ...I hope he's going to clean up after himself...

Dreadnot: *coming in from the back* OH MY GOD!! JOHNNY!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CLEAN FLOOR?!?

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 10:11 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
GF: Accually I said Birth thangy.

JP: Evil or Very Mad *slashes lots more*

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 10:17 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
::comes out from underneath the stage to see his various equipment soaked in blood::

"alright, who did this?"

::jp tosses the remains of deragh and gundamfreak in front of him::

jp: it's their blood...

"listen up punks, you're gonna clean every freakin' drop that's anywhere on or within the viscinity of my stage...GOT IT!?"

deragh: ...and whatcha gonna do if we don't?

"hey, johnny! they're bragging about patting you on the head or something?"

::jp looks over with a deadly glance::

deragh: alright, we'll be good...
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 10:37 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*in a bad mood and pining over his lost Kero-chan*
Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 10:40 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's ok JP she only changed her name*dodges throwing knives*....maybe now isn't a good time to talk to him. I'll just go get a b33r ok.
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 10:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Poor Johnny... Now he needs a new room mate.

Johnny: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Sad

Greer: Here, try this. Doug picked up this old computer at an auction... Rumor has it it'll make a real person if you enter the right information and then hit it with lightning, you can create an actual person.

Johnny: *sniffs* Okay, I'll give it a try. *Plugs in comp and turns on..."
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 11:46 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Runs into the bar*

Yes! I'm in! I'm finally in here! Man, I can't BELIEVE I lost my ID at the cleaners! I feel like such a fool.

Oh, well. At least that bumper guy out front is convinced and he won't bug me anymore. Now I can finally drink till my heart stops! Whee!

*Walks up to dread behind the counter*

dread: So, what'll it be?

"Hang on a sec. Um..."

*Stares at the menu for a few seconds*

"Okay. I'll have a scotch. Single malt. Speyside. No ice."
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 12:42 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I hope you didn't kill my bar.. oh damn.. so many pages to read -_-

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 1:23 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dreadnot wrote:
I hope you didn't kill my bar.. oh damn.. so many pages to read -_-

How could I "kill" your bar when I wasn't even here until now?
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 2:05 am
BladeZero

Post subject:
Dread: *see's a slump under the hoses* Blade I swear I turn my back for a minute and your at it againd. *gets a stick and starts poking blade*

Blade: *sluring* Wait a min Im not drunk enough I can still here Johnny whinning
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 2:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
The one formerly known Kero: With the most disappointed look that why hasn't Mr. Psycho notice even though I changed my name I'm still Kero in the meager presents and the same one that boar two kids for him ... sort of...

Ludwika:* Waving the hand like a crazed hoochie mama*Uh-uh did I hear what I though I heard. One, my man ain't know who I am anymore and this Shoga-Boy AG tells my man to get a new roomy...nah-uh!!! And AG (Shoga-Boy) get my man involve with another roomy and you'll see why I'm called Mrs. Psycho.
PostWed Nov 20, 2002 2:47 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 26 of 100

Jump to: