нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
C. Slim: Beat...you have totaly forgot about me...

Beat: Huh?

C. Slim: *Particle blast plus homing rockets*

Slim: Humde dum dum dum...*Singing* I'm on my way to beat's castle so he couldn't have fried me unless there is a plot-hole nyah nyah*End Singing* So anyways, MA, what is our position?

MA: The army is moving quickly. You should both arive in the same hour.

Slim: Excelent.

(Meanwhile)

Yu-gi-oh: So...crispy...like...KFC...

CSlim: *Smirk*

Beat: You little...

CSlim: *Flips around sabers* I wouldn't be going there. *Ignition of sabers* I've got two beam swords.

Beat: But I have a megasword.

CSlim: A megazord?

Beat: A MEGASWORD! You die for that!

CSlim:*Dodges efortlessly*Looks like you are just too slow. *Smirk**In the blink of an eye, snatches the sword flies like hell to an unknown location*
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 4:48 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- CP?
CP- {Warp holes Slim and C Slim to the netherworld untill they are needed}

Beat- Sorry about that.
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 4:50 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Activates another Mana*

*Taps mana*

*2/ Plays Spinal Graft on Millenium shield*

Enchanted Creature gains +3/+3 If enchanted creature is the target of any spells or abilities destroy that creature, that creature canot be regenerated.

*1/ Playes Cursed Flesh on Millenium shield *

Enchated creature gets -1/-1

Millenium Shield has been destoyed. *Takes whatever damage you take.*

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 4:56 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
DM: What do you need help with?
A2: Well you see, we were in the middle of an excavation when we uncovered a secret room. Inside the room were tons of treasures and a sarcophagas. When we tried to get the sarcophagas out of there one of the workers dropped his end of it, and it broke. When it broke we must have awakened the mummy's curse, because monsters started to appear everywhere. They killed ten of us before we could escape. So will you help?
DM: Sure, I'll help.
A2: Thank you, and good luck.
DM:*enters the pyramid*
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 5:08 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
A1: I hope he makes it. *hears high pitch wistle noise* Whats that?

DM: What? *gets hit by a space shuttle**crunch!* Uhhhhggggggg.....

GF: *door flies open* Score!

A2: It's huge! *barely out of the shuttle's path*

A1: We could use him!

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 5:11 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*ignores GF's post*
*inside the pyramid*
DM:*looks around*Where are all the monsters?*hears cracking sound, turns around and sees some statues coming to life* Finally a fight.

to be continued...
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 5:17 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Nice one. Time to activate that card. The Lord of Dragons! Combined with the Flute of Summoning Dragon, it can summon two dragons, namely two Blue-Eyes White Dragons!

Blue Eyes White Dragons! Attack!

{Blue eyes destroys Dread's black lotus}
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 5:35 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hey beat, the Black Lotus is a mana card, you cant attack it and it has no attack/defencive capabilities. so I'll let you revise your attack/whatever.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 5:47 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Correction: *Creates warp hole directly between Slim (and his minions, aids, whatever) and the ground. They fall in and are warped to an unknown location that is radar proof and undetectable by any other means.* They'll find their way out eventually. ***These warp hole are better described as wormholes. Good for transporting stuff, but not good at crossing over dimensions.***

As for the 30 minute rule, NOW you tell me. That would account for the absorbsion rather than the copying . . . and was there a limit to the AMOUNT of abilities you could copy?

Bah! We should recycle that plot line.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 6:45 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
yep.

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostTue Dec 03, 2002 7:48 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dread- Than my Blue Eyes white dragons attack your life points directly!!!!

CP- There was no real limit to the amount of techniques the Omnisaber could absorb, and once the time was up, the power was gone.

We should do this plotline again. Only with some revisions to the script. So, after Dread and I finish dueling, what's next?

Dread- What happened to TWWK?

{on board a meltandi starship}

TWWK- Girls? Where are you going?
Meltandi- TWWK? It's time.
TWWK- Shocked Ulp.
PostWed Dec 04, 2002 2:51 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, I'm playing this card as an instant *cause it is* I'm going to play "fog" All creatures deal no combat damage this turn.
That ends your turn.

damnit.. this is gona be tough.. *btw i'm actually playing one of my decks in this*

Ok, I'm gona tap my black lotus for mana play a dark ritual for more mana.
Playing Arc Angel 5/5 Flying First Strike, attacking does not cause Arc Angel to tap, is not affected by sommoning sickness.
Tapping the 2 of my 3 mana left, I'm boosting its power with Feast of the Unicorn. Making it a 9/5 Flying Firstrike. and with my last mana I'm going to play "Giant Growth" on my Angel, making it a 13/5 Angel.

I'm going to attack one of your Blue eyes. Since my Angel is soo powerful, and it has the first strike ability, your dragon is dead.

I am now having my angel play Defence against your other Dragon.

Deduct whatever HP you have left... btw.. how much life DO you have?

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostWed Dec 04, 2002 3:12 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
My guess is 7000 out of 8000 LP. (Monsters destroyed in defense mode lose no LP)

This is fun! Too bad your angel is dead in my next turn. I play Fissure! (This is my little bro's deck, he loves Yu-Gi-Oh, along with his friends)

Fissure instantly takes out one of your monsters. Since Angel Eyes is the only card on the field, it dies!

And now Blue-Eyes can attack, after being combined with Dragon nails, which increases BEWD attack by 700!

How many LP do you have?
PostWed Dec 04, 2002 3:20 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's funny, but I suspected you were each using a real deck. I almost asked if you were.

And what you should do, is Beat should have 20 life points for Dread to attack, and Dread have 20,000 for Beat to attack. That way, rather than convert the points, Dread has to take out Beat's 20 points, and Beat has to take out Dread's 20,000. So Dread's angel would take down BEWD in one hit, and I'd say they'd be exactly even, since a creature with a 13 attack power in magic is pretty damn unbeatable, and the BEWD is the top of the top in Yu-gi-oh. So BEWD is take out, but no life points deducted.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Dec 04, 2002 4:07 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can live with those rules. Of course, not even the most powerful Magic cards can withstand the three God cards! Now if I could only find them....
PostWed Dec 04, 2002 4:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 23 of 69

Jump to: