нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Computer FAQ
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Computer FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think it's fairly obvious why...

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 12:04 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
I have a problem. I'm trying to make my printer so it's shared over my network. It's hooked to the new computer through USB and I only have two computers on the network. I enabled sharing for it, but I can't find it on the other computer.
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 4:08 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
you have to add the printer in your printers folder, If you haven't already done that

I am having problems with my overlays, it won't playback DVD or my TV tuner card, any ideas?
GeForce 4 mx 440
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 2:20 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Heres one. Short of reinstalling windows, How would I get my fonts folder to accept new font that are not intalled by other programs? All my other fonts work, but none of the ones that I put in will work. Any help?
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 12:53 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
I believe (depending on which Windows you're using) that in the Control Panel, somewhere, there is a folder called "fonts." I know it exists in WinXP, but am not sure for other versions. Keep in mind that you can only have 1024 or so fonts in your Windows font table, and probably less for 95/98/NT4. If I were running Windows now, I'd find out more, but I hope this helps.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:02 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
There is. It calls up the folder where the fonts go. In that folder there is suppost(sp?) to be an option for installing new fonts under file. I don't have that. Also, the folder itself is different because its font oriented. Mine looks like any other folder, which is bad. My OS is 98se.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:08 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Is there anything in that folder other than font files? The font table might be a form that you can edit directly. Then again, this is Microsoft, so it's probably a .dll in some counterintuitive folder in the /system32 folder. I assume you've already placed your font files into this folder, right?
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:12 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
The only thing I haven't done is reload the OS. But that may happen soon anyway. My folder has been like that for a long time. I don't know whene it started, only that its this way now.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:24 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I checked with my installations of Windows 200 and XP. The folder is supposed to look like an ordinary folder, and there is no "install new fonts" wizard shown. There is a wizard that needs to be used, however. If you open this folder, and click the File menu, there should be an item called "install fonts" or something similar.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:29 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Thats whats missing. I need it or no new fonts for me.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 1:35 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Freaky. I have no idea what could have happened, or how to fix it. Have you tried searching for a program that will add fonts to the font table? There might be a few out there. Other than that, I'm stumped.
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 2:08 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Whenever I install fonts, I just drag them to the fonts folder. I've done this on XP, 98, 2000, and Millenium Edition
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 5:46 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
I think that was already tried....
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 6:38 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have a program called "True Type Font Installer" that came with my Canon printer. If you want I can e-mail it to you.

Also, I have a problem of my own. You know that screen when you start up your computer that shows up before the OS loads? It shows your IDE drives, your memory amount and speed, and the names and addresses of your PCI cards. Is there any way to make that screen stay there longer so I can actually read it?
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 10:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Isn't that information under the device manager?
PostSat Nov 16, 2002 11:03 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: