нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Any reason you're on this show that I've never heard or heard of so consitently?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Sep 29, 2005 8:01 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Two of the times I had something to say, and one of the times I was winning a prize. Last show, I was trying to win a prize as well, but alas, someone beat me to it.
PostThu Sep 29, 2005 9:15 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Jacko in the news again, and of course the backlash in the web comic community...

I personally enjoyed ctrl alt del's comic on it
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2005-10-12

and Penny arcade's news comment on it was interesting, scroll down to gabe's comment
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Oct 13, 2005 5:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good stuff from Ctrl+Alt+Del doug. For those who haven't seen it yet, Jack Thompson's commentary with Gabe of Penny Arcade basically wrote itself as their next comic:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2005-10-14
PostSun Oct 16, 2005 11:18 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
I thought I'd put this up, just because I think it's a freakin' awesome concept:

Official Beggar Prince Website

For those too lazy to check, Beggar Prince was an old RPG for the Sega Genesis that was released in Japan many years ago. Now why is that interesting? Because this company plans on releasing it here, this year, for the Sega Genesis/Sega Nomad systems.

Yea, a new Genesis game. How cool is that? The developers are planning other games too, and I hope them the best, because I think it's a great idea that has a real chance of catching on. No word on price yet though, but I still have a working Genesis and would love to pop something new in it...
PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:02 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nintendo Revolution Backwards-Compatible With Sega Systems?

Quote:
Reggie Fils-Aime may have possibly spilled some beans during Monday's Mario Kart DS public event at Bellevue Square's McDonalds in Bellevue.

According to several reports, the Nintendo vice president of sales and marketing discussed Sega's stance regarding the Nintendo Revolution's "backward compatibility" as being "intriguing". The statement was possibly short of a confirmation that Sega classic titles might be included within the "downloadable games" layout for the Revolution.

And, if you scroll down a bit more:

Quote:
UPDATED 12/21/05 4:40 AM:

In related news, Spong has published a report all but confirming the inevitable announcement of Sega Genesis and MegaDrive titles to be downloadable via a Nintendo Revolution-supported back-catalogue.

According to the ever-elusive gaming website, "Sega essentially has everything ready to go, as the Dreamcast was due to host a selection of downloadable back-catalogue, a program that it can pretty much hand over on a plate. There is some legal involvement with NEC, though I think this is in the process of being ironed out."

Although the latter has yet to be confirmed, reports are already running rampant of other third-party companies following suit, and signing onto the Revolution's downloadable-game interface.

More on this thorny situation soon.

Source: Advanced Media Network
PostThu Dec 22, 2005 9:07 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Now if they can only get NiGHTS, Panzer Dragoon Saga(both for the Sega Saturn), and the rest of the rare Sega games on board...
PostFri Dec 23, 2005 4:09 am
TheMilkJunkie

Post subject:
XBox 360 can be fitted with an external Blu-Ray Drive sez Microsoft exec... sounds a lil pessimistic to me...
PostTue Jan 10, 2006 10:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
In terms of video games consoles, add-ons never seem to work. The Sega CD and 32X failed miserably, the 4-meg RAM pack for Sega Saturn didn't go over so well, the 64DD was a total catastrophe, and the PS2 hard drive was utterly worthless...except for one game.
PostWed Jan 11, 2006 5:01 am
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I never thought about those things, sad but all true.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostWed Jan 11, 2006 9:13 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Gundam0084 wrote:
In terms of video games consoles, add-ons never seem to work. The Sega CD and 32X failed miserably, the 4-meg RAM pack for Sega Saturn didn't go over so well, the 64DD was a total catastrophe, and the PS2 hard drive was utterly worthless...except for one game.

Yes, but Microsoft has yet to throw their name in that pile. Despite all history pointing to failure (I'll toss the Atari Jaguar CD and TurboGraphx Turbo CD out there for further company diversity), every company seems to think they can do it right...
PostThu Jan 12, 2006 11:49 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
PlayStation 3 may be delayed a year
By Reuters

Sony's next-generation PlayStation 3 video game console might not appear in key markets this year and could cost the company $900 per unit to produce initially, according to Merrill Lynch analysts quoted in the Financial Times on Sunday.

Sony has indicated a spring launch for its console in Japan and the industry is not expecting a North American launch until November, the FT said.

But Hitoshi Kuriyama of Merrill Lynch in Japan said there are reports that the PS3 could be delayed by between six and 12 months, meaning an autumn launch in Japan and a late 2006 or early 2007 launch in the United States, the FT said.

Merrill Lynch analysts in San Francisco have estimated that the initial bill of materials for PS3 could approach $900, falling to $320 by three years after launch, the FT said.

The implications are that Sony could have to take a substantial loss on the PS3 through subsidies or risk low sales at the higher price and hand the advantage to Microsoft to be first to market with its Xbox 360 next-generation console, the FT said.

Sony is likely to reveal more on its plans for the console at the Game Developers Conference in San Jose, Calif., in March and the E3 video games show in Los Angeles in May, the FT said.
PostMon Feb 20, 2006 12:19 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well it was pretty much a given that it wasn't coming out during the spring(Even with Sony cliaming it would be out). But I can't really see Sony pricing the PS3 at $900. If that were to happen it would be a move that would help both Nintendo and Microsoft out. The only people I can see paying that much are morons and hardcore fanboys, which are both pretty much the same group of people in my book.
PostMon Feb 20, 2006 4:00 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
My opinion:

1.Japan this Spring/Summer at $435, US release Fall at $400
2.This June in both territories same prices as stated above.
3.Worldwide launch this summer at $400(very unlikely)

They definately wont price it over $500 anyway so $900 is not even something to mention.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostWed Feb 22, 2006 11:43 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:

They definately wont price it over $500 anyway so $900 is not even something to mention.

O RLY?

As a bunch of barenaked women once said, "it's all been done before". Granted, Sony's probably not going to be taking any risks on ANYTHING for the forseeable future, but the PS3 could start off pretty high.

And for the record, I tried out a 3DO after a friend picked one up at a yard sale. I've had more fun at a funeral.
PostWed Feb 22, 2006 5:03 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: