нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - JLU season finale
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
JLU season finale
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject: JLU season finale
**************SPOILER ALERTS***************

Ok if you've seen episode two please dont add anything to this thread then episode 1 of "The Once and Future" If you have lets talk about it.

All i really care about is the last 5 minutes. First we are getting a follow up to the Batman Beyond Justice League episode?! Paul Dini I want to have your Man Babies. I love you!!

Second the "Dad?" to Green Lantern line now makes all the sense in the world. So Im guessing this nails down whether Hawk Girl and Lantern work out. But this leads to a question of timeline. If this is 40 years in the future the new Hawk Man appears to be to young

Anything else to add?
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 12:32 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
The question I have is why in the world leave Vixen? She and Green Lantern make a cute couple. (No disrespect to Hawkgirl)
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 9:37 am
just

Veteran

Post subject:
I guess it was destiny that Hawkgirl and GL would get back together. Something must have happened between GL and Vixen in the future. They would have made beautiful green eyed babies.
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 11:50 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I nned to watch more often...
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 1:27 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just wish I could watch it... esp. for Jonah Hex:

"[Laser guns are] Too unreliable... tend to jam." Laughing
PostMon Jan 24, 2005 11:50 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
BTW about Jonah i was reading Wizard magazine yesterday and hes supposed to get a new series and a revamp this year.
PostTue Jan 25, 2005 12:18 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
just

Veteran

Post subject:
When I first saw Jonah Hex, I tought he was Two-Face because of his big, yellow eye.
PostTue Jan 25, 2005 9:19 am
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I thought it was Two-Face at first as well. But from seeing the clothes I realized it was Jonah Hex because I saw him in Comic Reader.
PostTue Jan 25, 2005 2:03 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
As a helpful hint, Two-Face is scarred on the LEFT side.
PostTue Jan 25, 2005 2:50 pm
fullmetal

Post subject:
o.k the whole dad thing was great but that was the best part of the show that and the begining.
hey do you think it is possible that hawkgirl and green lantern to have a baby 'cause he's a human and she's like you know an alien. and I wonder what happend to vixen and green lantern for them to fall apart
PostThu Jan 27, 2005 4:48 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
its always possible....
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Jan 27, 2005 4:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fullmetal

Post subject:
I wonder how Shayera is going to react to this. And why do cartoonnetwork constanly have episode so drawn out. I mean just get to the point.
PostThu Jan 27, 2005 11:41 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
They make them two parters so the ratings for the second one are as good as the first. Plus sometimes its better this way because you spend part of the week saying "What if". Some episodes cant be fixed in 30 minutes.

Part 1 was introducing Jonah Hex and crew
Part 2 is reintroducing Batman Beyond and the future JLA plus a possible spinoff (PLEEEEASE)

Same goes for last weeks Teen Titans which was setting up the future of a spin off

As for human/alien halfbreeds. In the DC and Marvel universe there are hundreds of them. Add all the demogods to the mix and that Supes and Wonder Woman have had a couple offspring as well and you get the point. Suspended disbelief is basically where you are ok with superheroes but not with some small aspect of there existence like "How do they pee in that suit of armor"
PostFri Jan 28, 2005 8:58 am
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
I wonder how Static's going to do in the next episode. When Static did crossovers on his show, he could pull a deus ex machina out of thin air.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yep. Two dead bodies, everything's normal."
PostFri Jan 28, 2005 1:16 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Im still absorbing this episode. Im not quite sure what to think of it. It certainly was not what i was expecting to say the least. And the end was stolen from, i believe, Twilight Zone.

Plothole 1 - When Dianna dispears what you hear is "She must not have ever left the island"
"Or she was never born"

Never born would imply no knowledge of that person because they just dispeared from the timeline. But thats ok im the first person who will say that this is a show about superheroes and im going to complain about this part?

Id like to see more crossovers of this type to see how the new JLU characters developed. As well as the fact there was no explanation for why Terry was in the new Justice League outside of the rest were dead. He didnt join the JL in the Batman Beyond episode. He left with a very Bruce Wayne line of "Im not a joiner"

Definatly some winning lines thought. Bruce talking to orignal batman about interigation techniques and the sequence about the pregnency.

But somehow it just doesnt feel complete. It feels more rushed like it should have been three parts.

I look forward to hearing other takes on this
PostSun Jan 30, 2005 1:07 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: