нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
Toonami has gone real bad. They have taken yuyu hakusho and gundam and now replacing it with little kid anime. I disgrace cartoon network and toonami. Ill leave it up to adult swim and anime network.

Yes, you do disgrace them, by acting like a whiny brat when the shows you like are replaced because they're either in repeats or not popular enough. Go stand in line with the Sailor Moon fans. Razz

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
PostWed Mar 02, 2005 4:32 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Subject: YOU NEED TO PUT YU YU HAKUSHO BACK ON AIR!!!!!

WHY DID YOU TAKE YU YU HAKUSHO AWAY FROM ME? THAT IS THE ONLY GOOD SHOW YOU HAD ON THERE!!! AND YOU REPLACED IT WITH THE MOST STUPID SHOW ON EARTH (ZATCH BELL). THAT SHOW IS SO DUMB. YOU COULD AT LEAST PUT YU YU HAKUSHO ON AT ANOTHER TIME. TAKE DUEL MASTER OFF THE AIR AND PUT YU YU HAKUSHO IN IT'S PLACE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT YU YU HAKUSHO BACK ON THE AIR
PostSun Mar 13, 2005 7:31 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, someone likes their capital letters. Guess the don't teach lower case letters until high school now.
PostMon Mar 14, 2005 9:11 pm
AngelHedgie

Post subject:
Caps Lock - it's a privlege, not a right.

Best line from a Cartoon Cartoon: "Sometimes love hurts, Pud'n. And I love you very much."
PostMon Mar 14, 2005 9:44 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
How'd I end up with this in my mailbox? Confused

Quote:
hi toonami can you put back on tv is megasxlr i love so so your line up was good you shold not shing it your line shold be megasxlr , teentians ravemasters , duel masters , zatch ball , dragon ball gt can you tack of star was be cause its on dvd all rate i think that you shold be have on toonami is megasxlr , zatch bal , love kaitin megas

Heh, Megas hasn't been off a week and fans are wanting it back... Cool

And except for the Clone Wars hate (It's just for ONE NIGHT, people!) I can't disagree too much with your taste. Wink
PostFri Mar 25, 2005 10:49 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I got bored and decided to dust the cob webs off of the account that tyler was supposed to forward the stupid questions from the report a commercial link to. And boy was I shocked! Almost a year after I asked to be the offical response person for the report a commercial link, I GOT ONE!

I'm still thinking of the proper response but i'll share the actuall message with you guys.

... wait a minute... the address is from Nobu! Oh well, it still looks like a forward (it is- N.). Enjoy

Name no provided writes:

"I HAVE A FAVIORITE SHOW THATS TH 08th ms Team
i like the 08th ms team because of gundams.
and shiro."
PostFri Mar 25, 2005 10:52 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
naruto fans across usa want to see naruto like me and my friends so please put it on because we each had whooping cough and pretuces.
PostSat Apr 02, 2005 3:29 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Neither mock-able nor front-page material, but worth posting anyway:

"Hello guys, name's Junior, I want to introduce myself to your guys, as I have been working at a comic book convention for 9 years now, in hopes that I meet and do business with so many comic creators and celebs alike.

Also I have worked at a few anime cons the one called Big Apple Anime Fest which sadly is gone I think, I have not kept tabs on that, and soon AnimeNEXT, sorry guys but it's just that I'm not used to working for free, when I have all the exp, I got already.... and been pretty used to making that $$ ,lol!!

Anyway, there's another convention coming on June 17-18 at the Penn Plaza Pavilion if anyone would like to check out the info please simply go to this site.

http://www.bigapplecon.com/

Also I will post a link to my autograph collection some of it has some cool star wars stuff I got, P.S. there's a fan based movie on Darth Maul before he becomes an apprentence of the sith.

L8terz!!"
PostSun Apr 10, 2005 1:39 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Subject: Why do you not show any of .hack//Signs episodes any more? and G gundam?

You autta show the shows again.
PostMon Apr 25, 2005 11:03 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't even feel like explaining this submission...
PostTue Apr 26, 2005 9:56 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
ZOMG!
PostTue Apr 26, 2005 10:10 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I find it very imformative and worthy of a front page news post.

I'll go post my story

title "Cartoons on Cartoon Network!"

body - "They show cartoons on cartoon network!!!"
PostWed Apr 27, 2005 7:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous wrote:
dear toonami company,

T.T.... rurouni kenshin is no longer in toonami!! let me introduce myself. i am like, the number #1 fan of rurouni kenshin english series, and i looove richard hayworth's voice!!! i enjoy the episodes every week, keeping track. but when i heard the news i got very mad yet disappointed. it wasn't fair!! why did u guys cancle it???? it was getting into good parts!! please.... i beg all of you. please bring kenshin back to Toonami by this following June, 2005!! please.....??

please please bring kenshin back.. i looove that anime!!! love you guys, TOONAMI!! you guys rock. bring back rurouni kenshin!!

Dear Anonymous kenshinangel:

I'm sorry, but we here at TIL have no control over what Cartoon Network does with its programs. We're sad to see Kenshin leave, too. However, 2 years is a pretty good run.
Thanks for your understanding.

P.S.- You really didn't need to repeat this same message 3 times.
PostSat Apr 30, 2005 3:16 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Some spammy bastard wrote:
PCMantra Software has released RegFix Mantra Ver 2.1, single most powerful and secure registry tweak utility to scan and clean Windows registry of inconsistencies and invalid file references. RegFix Mantra performs complete registry and hard disk scan, rates every registry defect and provides backup points to provide a secure cleaning environment to users of all versions of Windows.

With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to new software installations, un-installation, Adwares, spywares, Trojans, viruses etc. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry, which may be of varied nature like Empty keys, false uninstall information, missing cross references etc.

The effect of such changes generally results in generation of awkward system error messages, slower command execution, system instability, internal errors and eventually, system crashes. Overall, your PC runs way below its hardware potential due to system errors. To optimize the system to its full strength, you need secure and reliable registry cleaner software.

RegFix Mantra Ver 2.1 divides the registry into carefully researched and designed thirteen sections. The sectional cleaning provides a better control of cleaning process to the user. Apart from these sections, RegFix Mantra provides a complete registry scan as well for comprehensive registry check up and overhaul.

RegFix Mantra checks for inconsistencies in registry key, value and data. Each registry problem is provided with a threat level to provide insight about the effect of the registry defect on the system.

RegFix Mantra provides automated backup and restore points for undoing the changes made by the software. The restore points are essentially useful to provide additional secured cleaning of the registry.

RegFix Mantra not just scans the registry, it also provides the interface for the users to see the exact key, value and the data that corresponds to the defected registry item. Using this feature, you can decide which item is to be deleted thus providing a selective cleaning option to the users.

Together with CleanMantra, which provides a total window washing and file shredding functionalities, RegFix Mantra provides a set of software utilities to experience an optimized, secured and safe computing experience.

And people ask me why I use a Macintosh... Wink
PostWed May 11, 2005 2:18 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobu uses a Mac?

Buuuuuuurn Hiiiiiiim!
PostWed May 11, 2005 4:05 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: