нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Favorite Fast Food
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Favorite Fast Food
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiPod

Post subject: Favorite Fast Food
last night I saw an ad for the Carl's Jr boneless buffalo wings. It's probably like the buffalo chicken sandwich with out the bread. I could try that if they has celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing. I kind of like the bones, they slow me down, otherwise, I'd be chowing down on those "wings" super fast. Call a spade a spade. They are chicken tenders with buffalo sauce!
PostWed Mar 28, 2007 6:11 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I had no idea there was a buffalo wing sammich... I must find those!

As for fast food~

Subway (so many options to chose from!)
Wendy's (Good for burgers)
SteakNShake (Oh god I could live there >.>)
Mc.D's (Best fries ever.)

hmm.. don't eat fastfood much.. but those are my top fav.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Mar 28, 2007 7:15 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
I fear for my wallet once Panda Express opens up their fourth store in the city- about a mile from my house.

Otherwise...
Taco Bell is great for psuedo Mexican, and Jack in the Box probably has the best burgers that aren't more than $5.
PostWed Mar 28, 2007 8:09 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
As far as I'm aware, it 's only franchised in San Diego and Las Vegas, but the very best is Roberto's Taco Shop. Shredded beef tacos, deep-fried in the shell; insanely delicious enchiladas (usually not including chicken bones); and the fajitas aren't bad either. It's not healthy food, but oh lord it's tasty.
PostWed Mar 28, 2007 10:29 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
I'm a Whopper-man myself, so I tend to go to BK at least once a week or every other week for a whopper fix, plus I love their onion rings. I don't always go for the Whopper, though... some nights I punish my body with one of their Triple Stackers (I don't think I could survive a Quad Stacker).

Of course Hardee's (currently owned by Carl's Jr, I believe) had some of the biggest damn burgers around, but unfortunately I don't know of any Hardee's locations in my area.

When I'm in a less masochistic mood, I do enjoy just about all of Subway's sandwich varieties.

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 12:58 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I'm also a fan of BK, though I don't really eat it that much. I now present to you my 5 favorite fast food sanwiches:
1.Tendercrisp(BK)
2.Whopper/Whopper Jr. (BK)
3.1/4 pound cheeseburger(Roy Rogers)
4.Spicy Chicken Sandwich(Wendy's)
5.Angus(BK)
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 am
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Rocky Rococo's sausage pizza
Fazoli's anything

Neither are within 50 miles of me Sad
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 9:21 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
I've cut down a lot on fast food consumption since college (well, the first college), but I still feed my Taco Bell addiction every few weeks. Otherwise I'll raid the McDonalds dollar menu (double-cheesburger/chicken sandwich/dollar fries), or the popcorn chicken over at KFC from time to time...
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 9:50 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I agree with Tacobell being a great mexican fix. I wish there was a Hardee's around here too =/

Someone open up a Fastfood Chinese restraunt, I swear I'll eat there like 3 times a weak. Drive through burbon chicken please!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 1:51 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:

Does that really count as fast food?
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 3:33 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
When they sell it by the slice, I think it counts. that does look good...

When I don't hit the Chinese take-out place down from the comics shop, I pretty much live on the dollar menu, for better or worse.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 5:06 am
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh god... That looks great. Been way too long. But I never knew the super slice was 3/4 lb...

Anyone ever been to Sonic? Seems like an interesting place, but never taken the time to go there.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 3:11 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
I keep seeing commercials for it, but I've never actually seen one around where I live... it's a bit annoying to say the least...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 5:58 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Right now i'm going from one favorite to another.

Braum's (2/3 lbs bacon cheeseburger w/ extra cheese).
Wendy's (3/4 lbs cheeseburger)

Keep in mind that as good as these are, I try not to eat them that much. Like seriously, feel like i'll have a heart attack after two in a week. I really gotta lean towards Braums though because they are also a major ice cream store. Nothing beats a burger w/ a large chocolate-chip milkshake.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 7:12 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
TylerL wrote:
Does that really count as fast food?

00:00
Me: Hi, I'd like a #1 with sausage.
00:02
[beep, beep]
00:08
Bitter Girl: That'll be $5.46
[money, money]
00:16
Bitter Girl to kitchen: I'M TAKING A SAUSAGE!
[grab, plop, stack]
00:28
Bitter Girl: Enjoy your meal.

...yeah, I'd say that's pretty fucking good.
PostFri Mar 30, 2007 11:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: