нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dominion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dominion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well looks like HomeStarRunner won it. If anyone needs help coming up with their name, give me a yell.
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 12:25 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Heads up people, if you sign in now, you can set things up so that your buildings will begin production as soon as the round actaully starts. Meaning your buildings will be complete as of 12pm tomorrow (noon). Sign on and set things up.

REMEMBER, RELEASE AS MUCH MILITARY AS POSSIBLE INTO YOUR POPULATION. KEEP ONLY ARCHMAGES AND SOME DRAFTEES FOR EXPLORATION PURPOSES.

Idealy, you should be able to explore to 500 acres and have enough defense to keep those acres. As long as you have about 25 DPA, maybe less, you won't get attacked. People will be looking for n00bs with NO defense. EXPLORE UP TO AT LEAST 500 ACRES.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 2:59 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
ok, my building are set, and I released all my units but wizards/Mages.
So I have 150 dratees.
In 5 hours the round starts. YAY!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 8:46 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
so should i like? build stuff?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Jun 08, 2003 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Seems I have competiton for the King spot. Meh, whatever, maybe I'll win enough people over with some of the things I've said so as to secure my spot.

My strat so far: Build up to around 165 Alchamies. On the way to 1k acres, maybe even 2K, convert to Farms, keeping farms at 8%. Then build up forests, forests, forests, aside from maintaining 1% docks and 6% towers.

And since you all are stressing exploration, I guess I'll have to be attacker and watch your backs . . .

PostMon Jun 09, 2003 3:42 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow...That's exactly what I'm doing. Except for the attacker thing
I'm going to try for all Long Bowmen becauswe I can't afford clerics yet. At 1k or 2k I'll start changing all of them into Clerics.
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 5:59 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Right now, I'm cranking out about 12k plat per hour. ^_^ I feel rich.

PostMon Jun 09, 2003 6:38 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
18 here ^_^
PostTue Jun 10, 2003 3:00 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm going to max out at 132 alchs, I'm concentrating on Lumber Yards now. Need to get up around 40% before I reach 750 acres. Then get 40% homes while converting hte alchs to farms when needed.

Oh, and wanna know my DPA right now?

Top THAT, Zechs! ^_^ (I released all my military, remember. Strategy.)

If I don't wake up in time to log on before school tomorrow, then I won't have defense OOP. I'll be wiped out. Kinda funny actually.

And I am KING! HAHAHA! I need 3 more votes to secure my position. If I only have 55% of the vote, and the other 45% goes anywhere else, then there is no king. I need 60% . . . hopefully a few people will hop on the bandwagon.

PostTue Jun 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
I had .0003 DPA for almost all of protection. Now that I have all the land I want I'm spending my last 12 hours building up a good 3000 man army. That'll probably give me only 20DPA though.
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 2:05 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, i'm starting to mass my defence now with only 16 hours of protection left. I got to 481 land, so thats good.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 9:05 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ugh, I'm screwed. I forgot about needing ore and I had only build ten mines. So I have plenty of plat but not enough ore to build my troops. By oop I'll only have aboud 700 Longbowman....ugh....
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 11:22 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hahahahaha! Zechs you fool, you should've went Merfolk like me so you wouldn't need ore. As for my defenses when protection ends, i'll have about 200 leviathans for my 425 land. It's not much but those things are 0/7 and sink boats when defending.
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 11:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs, quite, you only need 10DPA coming OOP, not even. Why? Because the attackers a) need to build their own defense and b) are looking for mulitple, easy wins. They want people that haven't built ANY military.

Besides, if people are looking ot knock down the strongest ones to eliminate competition, then they'll come for me. Stop complaining, you ahve it good. I'll have about 300 Mystics with 60% forests (So that's 300 0/7s) and an hour after protection ends I get about 100 Druids in (that's 100 5.4/5.4s)

PostWed Jun 11, 2003 7:58 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
heh
I spent too much cash on building my buildings... I'll only have like 8-10 dpa
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 11:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 13 of 17

Jump to: