нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Uhh the new look
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Uhh the new look
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
The FAK is Back!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 8:13 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Quote:
[Post] Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:30 pm Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
A mafia name that's spanish . . . sorry, just doesn't fit . . .

CP, even if you might think that mafia names in spanish don't sound right. There are mafias in spanish, which do some heavy hitting work...mainly with the cartels like the mexican mafia and las perineas...oy,why did I decide to clarify that .

Mafia isn't the same as cartel. Mafia is italian. Triad is (I think) Chinese. Cartel is usually Columbian/other spanish speaking place. If we're forming a mafia then a spanish name doesn't fit. See? I'm not saying that spanish speaking people can't form their own crime syndicate. Hell, I'm sure they can do it quite well! Hell, the HAVE done it quite well!!!

Wait, that didn't come out right . . .

Hmm, I wouldn't differentiate the crime syndicates so much, in actuality they're all the same. They all do money laundry, put people in the gutters, and run in packs, so in theory all is same in the crime families...
And Wika, calm down Nellie! I ain't going to really comment anything, heck I'm not even living in the states, so just let the little white dude go in peace and leave it at that.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 10:31 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:
I ain't going to really comment anything, heck I'm not even living in the states, so just let the little white dude go in peace and leave it at that.

You're not one of those "Canada" freaks are you? Cuz you know, Canada's 3rd official language is, crap this joke ran out of steam before it began.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 10:41 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:

You're not one of those "Canada" freaks are you?

I hardly come anywhere close to being Canadian or being close to Canada.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 11:31 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Good to know.

PostSun Nov 10, 2002 11:40 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
DeeLite wrote:

And Wika, calm down Nellie! I ain't going to really comment anything, heck I'm not even living in the states, so just let the little white dude go in peace and leave it at that.

I guess so...the little bugger could have given a specified clarification at least...but eh, I never expected much, as it goes.
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 1:55 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
hmm... would we have italian and a mexican branches of the family? Does the irish have a mafia, aside from the ira I mean?

Shin fein or something like that eh?

I think we should have like a Hawaiian mafia, cool parties
and the hula dancers ^_^
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 2:03 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oooh! I wanna bury the pig! I hear the face is the best part. Hmm... could we be a vicious band of pirates? pirates kick any mafias ass anyday. arrrrr matey. avast ye something something... matey... arrr....

PostMon Nov 11, 2002 2:41 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Avast Ye matey! Belay that order! d00d bucann33rs have r34l ultimate power!

sad to say they did make one of those site for bucaneers.
...i think.

d00d even if we don't get to be bucan33rs i want an eyepatch
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 2:56 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
But no parrot on the shoulder?
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:14 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
do we have a second for becoming bucann33rs instead of mafioso?

PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:14 am
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
Gosh darn it, let's just form a Yakuza gang.

Or we could just go for "International Crime Syndicate" or some freaky desgination that makes us seem allknowing or powerful, like "The Circle", or "Symbol", or even "The Ones".
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:22 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Umm correct me if I'm wrong... Don't we have the pdf?
or did we sell our souls for nothing?
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:42 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Umm correct me if I'm wrong... Don't we have the pdf?
or did we sell our souls for nothing?

Piracy would be a side gig. Very Happy
And I say, "Pirates", so that when someone asks, "Where are your buccaneers?", you can answer..."

Nah, I'll let someone guess... Twisted Evil
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:50 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
true. I'll just form the sea faring pirate dept. right....... now. woo! I'm a pirate!

PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:51 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: