нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
To Make it more like the Glorry Days:

We need an Ask Gouf Collom, Gouf will insult **** etc
We need StF riding me on my grammer.
We need Dread and me fighting in the war room
We need ALL the Mods doing their job
We requir for the TDA site to crash at lest every three months Cool

Thats what it is all about!
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 11:46 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
What we need to make this place feel like home is Tyler freaking out over anibabe pictures like this one.

And this one.

And this one.

Tyler's reaction should make this place feel more like home, like the MB I spent time in front of, and talked to people about tons of things.
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 12:36 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
counterparadox wrote:
counterparadox wrote:
FDD: One of the best new members we've gotten in the past year.

Me = Not Spook.

que?

cp, you never did answer me. I'll repeat again. "que?"

translated: wha?

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 1:35 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
To Make it more like the Glorry Days:

We need an Ask Gouf Collom, Gouf will insult **** etc
We need StF riding me on my grammer.
We need Dread and me fighting in the war room
We need ALL the Mods doing their job
We requir for the TDA site to crash at lest every three months Cool

We do our jobs rather nicely, if I do say so myself.

Oh, and Spook, FDD had said that only Spook had mentioned him, and I quoted myself and said Me = Not Spook, because I was the one to mention him. The real issue is that FDD is a very active and respected member; I cna't figure out how no one mentioned him but me. Maybe he learned Stealth Ninja tactics from TWWK . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 1:58 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
ah, ok. I guess he changed his post by the time I got to reading it to say CP so I just didn't get it.

PostFri Jun 06, 2003 2:27 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
I don't believe this. Almost every poster has been acounted for in one post or another. Yet I still recieve no mention, anywhere. I would at least expect dill to note me, but no. It appears that I have better stealth ninja skills than TWWK, or anyone for that matter. This makes me sad .
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 2:59 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Great, now I feel guilty. Should I put up some pics as an apology? Cool

Seriously though, I only mentioned three people in my post (Dill, Dread, and CP)
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 3:18 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Deraghdreg wrote:
I don't believe this. Almost every poster has been acounted for in one post or another. Yet I still recieve no mention, anywhere. I would at least expect dill to note me, but no. It appears that I have better stealth ninja skills than TWWK, or anyone for that matter. This makes me sad .

Don't feel bad.
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 4:15 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Deraghdreg wrote:

excuse me, I do believe I named nobody in mine, so I covered you.

PostFri Jun 06, 2003 5:16 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dera! I almost covered you, I swear, but I thought you had left for good. You only pop up about once a month now. Seriously, I was so close to putting you and Trunx into mine.

Don't know whey I forgot Cooolcorey or blooodybrandon. And No one has mentioned Saiyukai (or however you spell it) either.

I'd sure like to hear a newbies thoughts on us. Hint hint Saiykia winkwink nudgenudge.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 7:39 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
BebopDeathGod wrote:
Anibabe Thread!

I second that exclamation. We really do need to bring it back. Tyler won't mind that much since all of the members are like 2 years older than when we started it.

Last time it only got shut down because someone(probably st) posted some slightly too riske' stuff. If we can keep that from happening maybe he won't have a problem with it.
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 1:37 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
BebopDeathGod wrote:
Anibabe Thread!

I second that exclamation. We really do need to bring it back. Tyler won't mind that much since all of the members are like 2 years older than when we started it.

Last time it only got shut down because someone(probably st) posted some slightly too riske' stuff. If we can keep that from happening maybe he won't have a problem with it.

Yea, we'd have to keep it at a PG-13 ratting.
You know everyones just about gone off topic here.

Thats what it is all about!
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 10:57 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nah, we've just done with talking about everyone. Now we're reminsing about the good ol' days.

I'm gonna go ask Him about the anibabe thing

[edit] Asked he said okay but no panty shots or nudity whatsoever. For instance with Beat's post.

1st one would be pushing it.

2nd is a no-no

3rd no problem

anyone that wants to start the thread feel free, but abide by the rules or death shall rain from the heavens......

or tyler will just lock it.[/edit]
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 11:23 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I figured Tyler wouldn't take to the second one. But I figure everyone else does.

Nah, that's overstepping it. There are people out there like Tyler who don't want their MB or internet clubs turned into hentai centers. I can agree with that. But I'm leaving Morrigan up, just for kicks. Cool
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 4:32 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
Well, what are waiting for? A special invitation from god?

I can't do it because my dad moniters my surfing. If I tried to find a pic of anything like that, I would probobly stumble on a hentai site and get grounded for life. Sad but true
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 10:33 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: