нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Old Toonami shows you would want back
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Old Toonami shows you would want back
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailorx17

Post subject: Old Toonami shows you would want back
What old toonami show would you want back on the air? Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Zoids, Dragon Ball, ect.. Razz
PostTue Aug 12, 2003 7:11 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Dude.

Thundercats

Dude!
PostTue Aug 12, 2003 7:39 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dude.

You started 2 of these topics in two seperate forums. (I moved one here.) That's not necissary.

Dude!

(Sorry Ixidor, I'm not mocking you, really I'm not. It's just that the format fit too nicely for me NOT to use it.)

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 12, 2003 7:43 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I want the Roulette back. That was a sweet sweet deal. I mean not nowing exactly which cartoon you're gonna get kinda rocks. No seriously, it does.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostTue Aug 12, 2003 7:55 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Dont worry it was also a joke since Thundercats is one of my favorite shows.

Dude!
PostTue Aug 12, 2003 9:20 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Reboot
Card Captors
Hamtaro
Zoids Chaotic Century/Guardian Force
Reboot
Reboot
Reboot
Reboot
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 12:02 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
MACROSS!
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 12:15 am
wild_knight

Post subject:
REBOOT!

Zoids

Voltron

When was card captors on toonami? i thought it was only on WB
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 12:18 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can we add write-in candidates? Like Mazinger Z? Force Five? Samurai Pizza Cats?
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 8:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I want Reboot and Beast Wars back. Those came out back when Mainframe was GOOD.

PostWed Aug 13, 2003 9:06 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Id argue that Beast Wars was any good. The animation was good. But the story was really really lame. And, like armada, it broke a lot of the story lines from all the Transformers episodes before it.

Now I liked Reboot a lot and never got to see all of the new episodes. So who owns the right to it now? Did ABC get it back?
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 9:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, Beast Wars fit perfectly into the G1 plot line. There are only 2 things that don't make sense. One, they weren't supposed to show the inside of Optimus Prime's chest, so as to leave speculation open regarding the Matrix. However, the animator didn't know this and there was a lack of communication.

Second, there was a battle scripted with 3 of the Decepticons, but due to time and money constraints, they couldn't put it in.

And I still say that no made-for-tv GC has had as fluid of a motion for running as Beast Wars had.

PostWed Aug 13, 2003 9:21 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
I agree that Beast Wars had some good running animation. Their animators knew how to do blurring. But they knew they did it right so they did it a lot

As for Armada im a little bitter

"Lets do a transformers show but change all the characters around" lights up crack pipe and takes a hit "lets take Laserbeak and make him a good guy" snorts line of coke "And lets draw these characters in the lamest japenese look we can find when they are transforming" stabs a shot of heroine into his heart "And lets have KIDS!" a moment of sanity while the heart thinks about exploding "But not those pokemon type" swallows a lit joint for good measure and then downs a shot of grain "No we will do american sterotypes! Yeah yeah name him Juan, dejesus or Julio! Find me a voice actor who can do sterotypes. I want a white one this time Bob. Dont bring me someone from little havana" drops some LSD into his left eye "And we'll make the decepticons lame and only have like... 4 of them. I mean we dont want the bad guys winning do we?" pops a couple pills "Wait we'll have the good guys lose a couple battles though. Yeah lets use the aerial bots and make them form a ... a ... SWORD yeah yeah... but we'll give the decepticons a shield... yeah that would work. And make it so that Prime can form up with shuttlebot thing ... oh hell call him Jetfire. I mean who remembers him. But how can we get them to exotic locations that all look alike" on the TV is StarTrek "Yeah yeah we'll warp them there... wouldnt that be fun. Oh and make those mini-cons mute. BUt the kids can talk to them. You know what would be real funny. We'll name Megatrons mini-con after the leader of the go-bots. I mean who remembers that show"

Not that Im a bitter transformers fan. But somehow I just wish Unicron would eat the earth in armada with them all on it.
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 9:49 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Who the bloody hell is argueing about the crappiness of Armada? It's crap. SOMEHOW, it's not the worst Transformers show ever made (Robots In Disguise is), however, it's absolute crap. I'm defending Beast Wars. It's my number 1 favorite cartoon ever, believe it or not. Nothing Mainframe has made SINCE Beast Wars has matched quality. In Beast Machines the explosions looked like balloons with fire painted on. Action Man had messed up running. Even the new Spiderman has tons of issues with any motions that are not used by Spiderman himself (his motions are fluid and lifelike) and they try TOO hard to make it look like a comic book, so the contrast of colors hurts my eyes.

PostWed Aug 13, 2003 10:59 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sorry i thought there were people who thought it was a decent show. I still havent seen any of the "robots in disquise" mostly because of what I have heard from people.

I dont watch the newer CG cartoons for no other reason then their stories dont look any good.
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 11:13 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: