нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - OMG I can't believe it's the return of the John Bono thread!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
OMG I can't believe it's the return of the John Bono thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is best?
Study my last post on page one.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gouf strapped to a Cadburry Cream egg
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
The almighty power of Pants Pants Revolution
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The power of song compels me now!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rhymes with "Lawn-mowing filthy backhoe; what a wierdo."
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
John Bono Smithy storms the Bastille
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
TylerL, You're my hero!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very Model of a Modern Major General
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Only you can take my breath away
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
It's a matter of well-established fact
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
If none of you have it yet, I'm severely worried.
F--;
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 6:11 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
You're a whore; a filthy, filthy whore.

There's my worthless guess at your game of wacked out proportions.
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 6:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
As of this post, I have 2524 posts on this board. That's approximately 4.58% of the posts on TIL. That means if you took any twenty posts on this board, .936 of them would be mine. Fascination, isn't it?

On a more serious note, FDD fails at life for being worse and following a trail of breadcrumbs than Will Smith in I, Robot.
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 8:44 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
At least I went so far as to Google your Hint #1 (Your second post in this thread). Found a satisfying answer to WHO he is, but was too lazy to read his stuff.

Sorry.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Dec 27, 2004 10:46 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't worry about reading the Elfwood things. It's a completely independent work. We had nothing to do with it. Frankly, I'd be terrified if any real mention of the related work (Hint #2: only two people on the board know enough about it to vote for it in the poll. Please, noone vote on it because of this post.) existed where Google could find it. As far as I can tell, Google shows no correlation between Tyvan and the Bono.
PostTue Dec 28, 2004 1:21 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Worst....topic....evar.

Bono phails at making a time-distracting game: worthless
PostTue Dec 28, 2004 3:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Let's just say this post has a hidden message.
[url=JohnBonoSmithySatchmoYoureMyHero][/url]
PostWed Dec 29, 2004 4:21 am
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
I knew it! See FDD, I told you he was coming outta the closet! Wheres my $20?
PostWed Dec 29, 2004 5:18 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
wasn't your first custom title something to do with an infinity ball?

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Dec 29, 2004 2:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
That was indeed my avatar. The custom title TylerL assigned me was, "Owns an infinnity ball." Needless to say, I was elated.
PostWed Dec 29, 2004 5:55 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Requires more brain power than considered practical." Razz

P.S.- BTW, John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo, you're my hero! As I am yours. Wink
PostWed Dec 29, 2004 8:50 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wins the thread!

Tomorrow we'll review then hints I've dropped since creating this thread that led Nobuyuki to his victory. Until then, rest up. The next challenge starts tomorrow as well.
PostThu Dec 30, 2004 3:44 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:

but they're out there
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Dec 30, 2004 4:41 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Nobuyuki wins the thread!

So where's my cookie?

Quote:
Tomorrow we'll review then hints I've dropped since creating this thread that led Nobuyuki to his victory.

There were hints?

I was just exercising my Flame Warrior powers. Wink
PostThu Dec 30, 2004 7:20 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Another day, another challenge.
Challenge #2: Find Nobuyuki's real name, and post a picture (any picture) of him. Nobuyuki is of course not allowed to participate in this challenge.

As for the clues intentionally planted from this thread (you know, not previously explaining where my name was from, or calling people my hero--you could've actually checked the 'what's in a name' thread for the answer to challenge #1):
1) Poll options: "John Bono Smithy Satchmo storms the Bastille" would be a hint for all of you that know the origin of my screen name. Those of you that haven't heard it were at a clear disadvantage here. "Tyler'! You're my hero!" Should've been a big tip-off. It was the only phrase in the poll that wasn't seven words. That should've stuck out.
2) The mention of Tyvan Donald Grossi was meant, again, for people that were somewhat familiar with the Bastille story. Tyvan was the first person to say, "John Bono Smithy Satchmo, you're my hero!" both creating my name and the phrase at the same time.
3) In my last post on this thread, the first letter of each sentence was a letter in the phrase. There were seven paragraphs, broken at where the next word would start. I later increased the font size on each of those letters to make them more apparent.
4) This one is self-explanatory, and you just needed to look at the title of the post for this one.
5) Editted poll options and editted first post: I appended a nice little haiku pointing to my largest hint at the bottom of my first post. This was in hopes that people would comb through the thread to catch such things. I probably should've alluded to this earlier. I also changed around some of the poll options, specifically to "Study my last post on page one," and "Rhymes with 'Lawn-Mowing Filthy Backhoe; what a weirdo.'" Another poll option would've been to "I'm a quotable man, you'll agree," but Nobuyuki caught it already. What makes me quotable, you ask?
6) My subtlest hint of all, the invisible answer. Check this post out. Notice anything weird about it? Nope, and that's because you shouldn't. You have to quote the post to reveal its hidden message. Clever, no?

And now that that's out of the way, Nobuyuki, your prize(s):
Nobuyuki, you're my hero!
Now go get yourself a cookie.
PostThu Dec 30, 2004 1:52 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: