нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - A challenge to the army of Pepito
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A challenge to the army of Pepito
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want my army to fight yours?
Yes, but Pepito will fall.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
No, we surrender.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Pepito's army, farts in their general direction
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
The Dark Knight defeats Pepito's enemies, whilst saying "It's just a flesh wound"
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Kalma

Veteran

Post subject: A challenge to the army of Pepito
If you want to take over the world you need to defeat my small band of Katanana (Yes, I meant Katanana.) wielding people who also want to take over the world. Oh and I have done some math, It seems that I am able to destroy pepito and his lawn gnome attack squad very easily.
Three Words: Sledgehammer Smash Pepito!
Also an EMP or microwaves can also work. Circuits will fry!

If you are a member of Pepito's soulless army, then vote on it.
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 3:53 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Okay but..

NEWSFLASH!

Reporter: An atomic bomb has been set off and it looks like the Katanana are all dead!

D.F.W.P

Don't Fuck With Pepito.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 4:10 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
How can we fight your army if it is already dead? Oh right we already killed you using the might of stealth lawn gnome action. Have a nice day while the communistic hub crushes your feeble dreams.
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
What I want to know is how this thread was made sticky.
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 9:56 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have no idea what you're talking about john, I think your're seeing things.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 1:26 am
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
If you want to take over the world you need to defeat my small band of Katanana (Yes, I meant Katanana.) wielding people who also want to take over the world. Oh and I have done some math, It seems that I am able to destroy pepito and his lawn gnome attack squad very easily.

First of all, a small band of non-existant weapon carrying humans could not defeat an army of knife(among other stabbity items) weilding lawn gnomes of doom(or death, pain, etc.). Second, Pepito got EMP/microwave sheilding over a year ago which could easily deflect a sledgehammer blow, if by some small chance that one of your humans survived long enough to reach Pepito.

And where's the "Pepito completely obliterates my army" option?

Last edited by The_Dragon_Master on Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 1:33 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Incase anyones wondering Im the one voting to he will fail against my army Cool

Thats what it is all about!
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 12:33 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:

that would be Pepito's army farts in their general direction ^_^
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 1:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
the , in there kinda changes the meaning of the phrase doug.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 3:11 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
does it? should i change it then?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 10:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah and while youre at it, could you put in the obligatory gouf strappage option?
PostMon Nov 10, 2003 10:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
Kalma wrote:

First of all, a small band of non-existant weapon carrying humans could not defeat an army of knife(among other stabbity items) weilding lawn gnomes of doom(or death, pain, etc.). Second, Pepito got EMP/microwave sheilding over a year ago which could easily deflect a sledgehammer blow, if by some small chance that one of your humans survived long enough to reach Pepito.

Katanana=Funny way to say Katana (just say it)
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 10:31 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Readies his flamethower of modest doom* You wanna get the hell outa this pepito forum now, or when I burn your whole "army" to a modest crisp?
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 3:26 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
that could be arranged...
PostTue Nov 11, 2003 5:35 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
You know I realize now what you realy meant by nonexistant. You are wrong, they exist about 14 of my friends bout these Katanas off the internet and they are all illegal in our state.

And really as this is an Anime Board I doubt I need to remind you that small bands usually own large armies.

The only thing that would make us really invincible would be a Giant Robot from the Isle of Giant Robots (Japan).
PostSun Nov 23, 2003 3:15 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: