нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Pepito Propoganda
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Pepito Propoganda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
nah, you just scream about it
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 6:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
That's what all future dictator/rulers do. I'm sure Pepito screamed about his empire/dynasty all the time before he became the mighty ruler he is now.
PostTue Jan 25, 2005 12:02 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Pepito knows when you sleep. And that gives you better dreams.
PostSat Mar 12, 2005 6:30 am
oofadoof

Post subject:
I have sightings of his Head General Mortimer! He's at the Travelocity webpage!
http://www.travelocity.com/
Watch Mortimer as he leads troops, Barbecques disobedient humans, rewrites the Bill of Rights, and carves out an empire for Pepito.
And here's a sample of his vast empire.
http://www.frankpepito.com/
Also, you can read about the history of gnomes here.
http://www.foundus.com/jani/gnomes/welcome.html#Woodland%20Gnome
PostMon May 16, 2005 7:44 am
yodasr

Post subject:
THATS WAS A FUNNY PIC OF ROCKY AND THE RUSSIAN DUDE IN FRONT OF THE PDF FLAG
PostMon May 23, 2005 1:21 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
LOOK EVERYONE I CAN USE TEH CAPS LOCK KEY!!111111

Hey Yodasr press capslock ... make sure the green icon is not glowing before typing.

Oofa..whatever. You call those panzy ass statues gnomes? Lets get one thing straight. Lord Pepiton's gnomes are killers.. not happy happy joy joy giddy looking gnomes. I bet the gnomes in those links can't even take out a Canadian task force.. ya.. CANADIAN. Pepito's gnomes can destroy cities with only a portion of their awesome power. Also that history of the gnomes is WRONG. Pepito's gnomes were breed for pure and utter chaos.

Now if you will excuse me I need to get back to HQ to ready the launch of Operation D.C.F.

General Dreadnot.
Blackmage of Doom.

SIEG PEPITON!!! /salute

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostMon May 23, 2005 2:43 pm
oofadoof

Post subject:
Dreadnot, Dreadnot, Dreadnot, have you even READ Pepito's columns? First of all, that is Pepito's Head General Mortimer you are insulting, and secondly, everyone knows that the gnomes are SUPPOSED to look cheerful and harmless until the moment they strike. THat's how they fool the humans. Pepito WANTS the humans to be fooled into believing that the gnomes are harmless and won't hurt them. And get this, those Travelocity guys think that Mortimer is THEIR slave. (Laughs) He is controlling them, and they don't even know it. They are oblivius to the fact that they are mere puppets in a world domination scheme. That is how it is, and that is how our master wants it. If you take a closer look at the site, you will see Mortimer leading troops, rewriting the Constitution, and barbequing disobedient humans(the ones who found out about the plot.) Does that sound all, how did you put it, happy-happy-joy-joy to you? I don't think so. And by the way, I'm not a newbie. I, like the gnomes, have been lurking in the shadows until the time was right.(Meaning, until I finally got off my lazy butt long enough to register.) Plus, ALL gnomes are Pepito's gnomes. They don't rebel.
I hope this clears up any problems, and Hail Pepito!
PostThu May 26, 2005 1:21 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
I see pepito has you midlessly controled into thinking you are his #1 servent. Keep sniffing the chemicals under the sink... they make you smarter! Make sure you sniff the bottles with the skull and crossbones on it really good.. means you'll see pirates!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
PostFri May 27, 2005 2:04 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dreadnot wrote:
Make sure you sniff the bottles with the skull and crossbones on it really good.. means you'll see pirates!

Maybe they'll even make him king! Very Happy
PostFri May 27, 2005 2:13 am
oofadoof

Post subject:
In an attemp to get us back on topic, check out the newest rebel attempt.
http://www.bifrost.com.au/hosting/gnomes/
PostTue May 31, 2005 7:35 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
You Sir,
Have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 2:37 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think that's quite obvious by his (and the whole slew of newbies') dailey post count.
PostWed Jun 01, 2005 9:21 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Does Pepito have any corporate sponsorship? Because that's one evil we need in this organization like Subway or better yet:

Wal-Mart
Proud Sponsors of Pepito and His Quest to Rule the world!
PostThu Jun 02, 2005 12:37 am
oofadoof

Post subject:
Apparently, they made a comedy show about gnomes.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/articles/g/gnomesofdulwicht_1299001276.shtml
Hail Pepito!
PostTue Jun 07, 2005 8:19 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Did you just google "Gnomes" and decide to share with us?
PostTue Jun 07, 2005 2:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: