нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - evangelion fans
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
evangelion fans
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
necromancer

Post subject: evangelion fans
it should be obvious that from me makin this thread that i like evangelion and think that it does not get enough attantion and that is my opinion i dont care bout urs if its againt eva but im makin this so any eva fan can post also being im 14 my collection is extremely limited but i got some eva mp3s i tink well wut r u waiting for get posting!
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:33 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Here's how I piss off the rest fo the posters.

Loved Evangelion
Hated episode 26

What a cop out. How to ruin an entire series with one episode. Well FMA does it as well with their last episode.(remember people no spoilers for those who havent watched). But Eva we have all seen and its last episode really makes you go "WTF?!"
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I have NOT seen EVA. I only saw the two episodes they showed on Giant Robot Week.

But EVA does get enough attention. It's one of those "Wait, you like anime and you haven't seen THAT?!?!?!" series. I would know.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 1:29 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wasn't one of Williams Street's justifications for not picking the series up something along the lines of "almost every anime fan has seen it already"?
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 2:15 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I still have yet to see the uber-hyped show that is NGE
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 2:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
necromancer

Post subject:
i have met only a few people in person other than my family members who really know and like eva thats y i said that.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 5:47 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Wasn't one of Williams Street's justifications for not picking the series up something along the lines of "almost every anime fan has seen it already"?

No, that was MY justification for why WS hadn't picked it up yet. Wink
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 6:58 pm
necromancer

Post subject:
um this is for evangelion so plz dont post unless its to talk about it this isnt wut i made this thread for
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 8:56 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
EVA is teh suck.

"wut", "r", "u", "urs", ommiting "g" from "making", and using too many "and's" just makes it worse.

After sitting through the whole series and EoE over the course of three months, I decided that EVA was the most overhyped POS to come out of Japan. Gainax needs to go the way of the dodo.

There's also the crazy EVA fans who think it's all that and a back of potato chips. One guy called himself "pinstripedeva" on a forum. Everyone thought it meant "Pinstripe Deva", and he was shocked. He thought the entire world should know that "pintripedeva" was actually "Pinstriped EVA". It's the same with far too many other fans. That's probably the reason a lot of people don't like Star Trek- Trekkies. If all the EVA fans go home and die, EVA will be a little bit better. Still not great, but something that's at least possible to watch without worrying about what some drooling fanboy is doing with that picture of Rei...
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 8:58 pm
necromancer

Post subject:
WTF DID U NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS BEING FOR EVANGELION?! BIG WORDS!
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:08 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
necromancer wrote:
WTF DID U NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS BEING FOR EVANGELION?! BIG WORDS!

1) Every post here has been about Evangelion.

2) You do not get to control the direction of discussion. The thread will take on a life of its own, no matter how differently you wish it to be. Kind of like raising kids. Wink
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:28 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
BIG WORDS
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:29 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
This it the forum that is FAMOUS among it's members for going from talking about Peanut Butter to Quantum Physics in under 3 pages. If a thread goes off one way, let it. It's fun. Don't try to manipulate it, but let it.

If you fight it, you will loose. We're good at what we do.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 9:48 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
This it the forum that is FAMOUS among it's members for going from talking about Peanut Butter to Quantum Physics in under 3 pages.

You forgot the "and back again" part.
Quote:
If you fight it, you will loose.

Tsk tsk. Grammar nazi is not pleased.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 10:10 pm
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ah, i loved eva. Truly one of the best mind-fucking, mecha anime out there. I've got all but the first two dvds, the movies, director's cut, most of the manga, and then I bought these beauties at the con this year. Apparently they it was the only copy in the building, hidden behind some gundams.

PostThu Jun 09, 2005 10:16 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: