нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Pepito Propoganda
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Pepito Propoganda
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject: Pepito Propoganda
Post all your fun pepito sightings here, we can't let the history of our leader be forgotten

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Nov 05, 2002 1:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I wonder when the Pepito site is coming back up...?
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 11:01 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
i doubt amazingly soon... the files that were up and i believe that was the only copy, was lost. i could work on it and it would beno problem buti don't have all the graphics and stuff that had been before.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Nov 07, 2002 11:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
The Pepito site is somewhere on my HD.
Stuff I did from July of 2001 until now is somewhere within my 180GB domain.
PostFri Nov 08, 2002 4:35 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Thats good, I hope we can get that back up soon, it would be a shame to lose it.
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 4:42 am
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
Exclamation What? 180GB!?!?!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:13 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
that's only two hd's last I looked, 3 tops. knowing tyler, as well as I do (that's a whole pile of almost nothing). it could be just one almighty hd such as this one

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Nov 09, 2002 5:30 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
this one

O_O

Geez laweez! At this rate, we'll be in the trilobytes before you know it.
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 3:05 am
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Ugh.
I hope not.
I hate trilobytes.
PostSun Nov 17, 2002 8:57 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:
I hate trilobytes.

Why?
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 1:38 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
they['re so primative. I['d rather have a terabyte.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 6:50 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anyone see the Terabyte server they built on the screen savers. They showed the pie chart. THey had 40gigs of data in there and you could barely make our a tiny sliver in the chart showing ow much they had used.
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 4:36 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
they['re so primative. I['d rather have a terabyte.

True, but a trilobyte is better than nothing.
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 12:10 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
What does any of this have to do with pictures of PEPITO?!?!?!
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 12:13 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
ummm I dunno

you tell me
PostTue Nov 19, 2002 12:52 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: