нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
I hope Primabliss stays here and becomes a regular. We need more smartasses around here. Seriously.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 1:06 pm
primalbliss

Post subject:
Quote:
I hope Primabliss stays here and becomes a regular. We need more smartasses around here. Seriously.

Laughing I don't think I last too long until someone got me banned... but I am here for now.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 1:39 pm
nightwing77

Post subject:
The only way you'll get banned is if you flip out like MatrixSquirrel did.
"NIGHTWING. HE IS THE BEST. THE ONLY ONE I COULD HAVE PICKED TO LEAD YOU. HE WILL HONOR YOU. HE WILL MAKE YOU CHAMPIONS. That's it. That's the speech. Get to work Justice League. The world needs you." -Batman "The Obsidian Age"
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 2:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
AFAIK, he's not banned, either.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 2:43 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
The last person who got banned that I know of was Kalma. And he's kinda back now, and not banned.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 3:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Laughingman

Post subject:
Someone seriously went ahead and did this. Shocked

I can't believe how many still don't realize that it was a joke. Rolling Eyes
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 3:54 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
We ban people that post 50 topics in an hour, or people that post topics such as "HAHAHA INFOLINK YOU SUCK MY ASS" (we've had one or two of those.)

We don't ban people for being annoying (sadly . . .) or for voiceing stupid opinions.

But I will NOT stand down if someone tries to tell me that everything Japan is superior. Because, again, I can't SAY the word anime around my friends without them looking at me funny. So I won't stand for the opinions that caused such a look to develop.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 4:23 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
primalbliss wrote:
JKyle - you're right I am an imbecile. I'm just that for ever thinking you had any common sense to realize this is a community board and I can post if I so please. Have a good time losing sleep and like I said before I hope you break something on your way down.
Let me repeat this until it gets through.

I assure you, your opinion of me is just DEVASTATING to my sleep patterns.

Don't post just to knock the regulars.

Don't post in a Talk Back thread when you haven't seen the show.

Don't take a condescending tone with me because failing these two simple tasks makes you an imbecile.

You're not stupud because you're trying to post here.

The above reasons make you stupid.

You flamed in a thread. A talkback thread. To a show you HAVEN'T seen.

A show you HAVE NOT SEEN.

Tell me, what's smart about that? What about that makes sense?

Of course you'll probably make another snide comment about my high horse. Because you have no point, so you'll just keep repeating yourself without either acknowledging or countering my points. You're dismissing them.

You're flaming.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 5:19 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Do any of you watch the fansubs or read the manga?
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 6:31 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
I count 10 that have at least sampled it.
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 7:20 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:

Fansubs: no
Fanscans: no
Official manga: no
Bootleg DVDs: yeah baby!
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 9:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
JKyle - lets get this straight.. And I will repeat myself again. I came here to read about it because I was curious about the show. What I saw irked me so I voice my opinion about what was said in this thread. Call me stupid, call me names... I could careless. If you actually read anything I said you would have figured it out. Seems everyone else did. Get over yourself and stop trying to continue an argument that’s already over.
Oh and why are you so hypocritical? You flamed in this thread as well, who are you to point out I did?
PostWed Sep 14, 2005 10:00 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Next person that posts in a pissed-offed manner other than myself gets their post deleted, regardless of any comical or logical merits elsewhere in said post.

Why other than me? Because I'm the board's resident Grouchy-Old-Man-Kid. Deal with it. ^_^

...and get the hell off my lawn!

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Sep 15, 2005 12:26 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:

I'm one of the few watching this series with zero exposure otherwise. Basically, the only events I plan to be aware of outside of the Toonami airings will come from the TV ad previews for the next episode airing... =)

Well, that is unless some moron goes about posting spoilers in here. Just a reminder about Rule #2 guys, as not all of us know what's going on 100 episodes ahead of the Toonami run...
PostThu Sep 15, 2005 9:43 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
...and get the hell off my lawn!

PostThu Sep 15, 2005 12:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 6 of 26

Jump to: