нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Who Sould Pepito Conquer First
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Who Sould Pepito Conquer First
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dark_Daemon

Post subject: Who Sould Pepito Conquer First
I Know That Pepito Wunts To Conquer The World.
But Where Is HE Going To Start?
I Think He Should Take Over Aol And THen He'll Already Have Control Over Amny things Since Aol Is Such A Monopily Corperation.
Or Should He Invade Canada..There Up To SUmthing Some One Needs To Do It...

I don't Know... I think I just Soiled My Self
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Pepito's minions must be able to master the basics of spelling and grammar if he is to comprehend your mindless babble.....other than that welcome to the board.
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Who Sould Pepito Conquer First
The_Dark_Daemon wrote:
Since Aol Is Such A Monopily Corperation.

What do they have a monopoly over hmm? All the stupid people who either still have dialup, were stupid enough to pay the extra cash to get AOL broadband in there area rather than the exact same less expensive service? or did you mean the AOL Time Warner thing? yeah Time Warner don't give a crap about them either....

Well they do have Winamp.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Dark_Daemon

Post subject:
Sorry About The Typo's..I Dont Pay Attintion To Wut I Type
Well My Name Is New But I'm not New to This Board
And Well He Should Still Destroy Canada...they pooped on me once
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why do you keep throwing out random targets with your meaningless threats? Seriously what has Canada ever done to you to garner it's destruction? For shame on your pitiful soul.....
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Dark_Daemon

Post subject:
How About South eastern America And The Nieghboring Islands?I Wish To See Destruction.Canada Is On My Mind Becuase It Seems They really Dont Do Any Thing To Effect The World,So Maybe If They Get In A War With Little Gnomes They Would Get Some Attintion. I know I get attention when i eat my poop and fight my little sister (even if she beats me up)
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 7:50 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hasn't Canada been on Pepito's wanted list(or some variation) for a while?
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 9:53 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
I thought Canada was on the list too. If it's on the list it is either first or last. It it falls first all the nations of the world will just laugh and say, "that moron took over Canada, he's no threat to us." That just wouldn't be Pepito's style.
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 10:39 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Canada is on MY list to take over. All I have to do is beat their hockey team and that 78 year old bank security guard named "Frank".. then it will be ALL MINE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (passes out from maniacle laughter)

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 12:15 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
I thought Canada was on the list too. If it's on the list it is either first or last. It it falls first all the nations of the world will just laugh and say, "that moron took over Canada, he's no threat to us." That just wouldn't be Pepito's style.

say didn't hitler do the same thing to poland?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 12:37 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Dark_Daemon

Post subject:
I dont Know About Any List But This Is Becomeing A Good Descusion...hey Alex..You finaly Have Some Insite On The Subject...
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 4:35 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
All I know is Delta High School's on the list...
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 5:59 pm
The_Dark_Daemon

Post subject:
Doug are yoiu doing that to my threads?....your wierd
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 9:46 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
No it's completely normal for posts to change at random. As such you should ph34r t3h p0w3rs of the mods. Oh yeah, and watch who you're calling wierd Mr. "I capitalize every word and I don't care about grammar cause i am teh s uck".
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 10:15 pm
The_Dark_Daemon

Post subject:
Wh475 Wr0/\/6 W17h 7h3 W4y 1 7yp3?
PostFri Nov 07, 2003 10:35 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: