нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Saske or Rock lee who would win post opinions
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Saske or Rock lee who would win post opinions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win
Rock Lee
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Saske
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oooooook, let's do eeet.

Roxas1611 wrote:
Sasuke cannot train at Lees level and also uses chakra extremly bad. If u didnt watch the episodes it explained that sasuke and naruto use 3 times the amount of chakra needed per jutsu.

Wrong. Naruto uses twice as much to produce 2/5 of what Sakura does. Sasuke uses about 1.3 times as much to produce the same amount that Sakura does. Go back and watch that episode.

Quote:
What im saying is.. Lee uses no chakra and Sasuke uses a lot just to keep up with him. I dont know why you think he has mastery over his chakra he has only used his sharingan for 5 minutes at the most before he starts complaining how hes used it too much and hes out of chakra.

Ok, I'll conceed that Lee uses less chakra than Sasuke. But that's because HE CAN'T USE CHAKRA. So Sasuke will run out of Chakra before Lee does. That's . . . obvious. Lee can't, and doesn't, use chakra. Sure he can save up his chakra for later, and then unleash his . . . oh wait, he doesn't HAVE any jutsus. Making this IRRELEVANT.

Quote:
Also.. Gai never said Sasuke has matched his speed.. because kakashi is his rival and why would he tell his rival thats his student is as fast as someone whos precious to him. He told him that Sasuke has figured out Gaara's jutsu as fast as Lee did in his fight. Sasuke is nothing comparred to Lee.

Maybe I'm a few episodes ahead of you. It's somewhere in the 60's that Sasuke and Gaara fight in the Chuunin exam. That's when Gai says it. Whoopsy, spoiler, I guess.

Quote:
Oh and just to let u know.. if someone uses up all their chakra they could die.. so u do the math. He cant hit Lee, Isnt as fast, and uses up extreme amounts of chakra. It took sasuke a little bit longer than "without hesitation "to learn to focus his chakra on walls/trees/ect. It is a basic skill even Sakura mastered before him.

The Sasuke before the end of the Chuunin exam can't hit Lee. The Sasuke after can. So, the real question is, which Sasuke are we talking about?

Quote:
Lees drunken fist uses no chakra and sasukes already ussless sharingan cant see whats coming.

Again, Lee's economy of chakra is meaningless because HE'S NOT SAVING IT UP FOR ANYTHING. It's like saving up a wheelbarrow full of Yen and then going to your local Walmart. It's just not going to help you.

Quote:
Know what ur talking about b4 u post.

Learn how to spell before you type. 'U', 'ur', 'r', 'b4', and 'ne1' are not words.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Sep 30, 2006 1:05 am
Roxas1611

Post subject:
First of all idiot im not at school so i can say ne1 besides anyone so get over it. And when i said he doesnt use chakra, was my whole point.. he doesnt use any becuz he cant. And once again ur wrong when Sasuke fights Garaa Gai says he learnded as fast not is as fast. Another thing.. Sasuke can only hit lee with his sharingan oh wait that burns chakra and oh wait again his curse mark starts unleashing so he cant use it. Think about this.. if he never uses chakra then he'll never tire out but in Sasuke's case...

YA, GET OWNED NUB.

So counterparadox unless ur an english teacher.. we are on a flipen toonami website so dont flipout when i say " 'U', 'ur', 'r', 'b4', and 'ne1' "
PostSat Sep 30, 2006 9:01 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Roxas1611 wrote:
So counterparadox unless ur an english teacher.. we are on a flipen toonami website so dont flipout when i say " 'U', 'ur', 'r', 'b4', and 'ne1' "

A Toonami website that prefers proper English, so while I won't (and CP shouldn't) "flipout", I will say you should try to improve. Smile

P.S.- This discussion has me completely lost.
PostSat Sep 30, 2006 11:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know, it's funny, because the more you post, the more you show your complete lack of intelligence.

Really, your posts are living, breathing proof that your argument contains no validity.

PostSun Oct 01, 2006 12:45 am
Roxas1611

Post subject:
Maybe you should go to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Lee and see who is most valid idiot. So read it and tell me who is right and who lacks intelligence. I can type anyway i want to so dont tell me i should try to improve.

Remember the age of kids who watch the show.
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 3:33 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
One way to immediately improve is to drop the name-calling and hostile attitude, right now.

And this discussion's gotten so confusing that I think you guys are actually agreeing with each other.
PostSun Oct 01, 2006 11:20 pm
Roxas1611

Post subject:
Ya once he noticed i was right he starts tell me how i should type.. why else would he get off subject and act like it really mattered.
PostMon Oct 02, 2006 12:00 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
No, I told you that your posts showed that you lacked intelligence. That's the opposite of telling you that you are right.

PostMon Oct 02, 2006 12:03 am
Roxas1611

Post subject: Saske or Rock lee who would win post opinions
How did it lack intelligence when they are right? I gave u the site that has all the facts...
PostMon Oct 02, 2006 4:21 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Right, because nothing that's EVER been written on the internet has EVER been wrong about ANYTHING.

EVER.

Also, 'u' still isn't a word.

PostMon Oct 02, 2006 6:43 pm
Roxas1611

Post subject:
Go to the site. It has every fact about everything. Just look.
PostMon Oct 02, 2006 11:35 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Roxas1611 wrote:
Go to the site. It has every fact about everything. Just look.

Right. Because nothing on a website that can be edited by anyone EVER has ANYTHING wrong. Ever.

EVAR!!!1111one.

Wikipedia is great for certain things. Such as looking up all the different version of Tag that exist in this world. Or trying to get a BASIC (key word being "basic") understanding of, say, The Uncanny Valley or Flow Theory.

But it is NOT the place you point to to say "I R RITE! THAT SITE HAS TEH FACTz0rZ!"

I don't even have to LOOK at the Wikipedia entry to know that it was written, or at the very least heavily edited, by a die hard fan not of the Naruto series, but of Rock Lee himself.

That would make it what we intelligent folk call "biased." Which is a code word for "has an opinion and tries to guise it as 'fact'".

PostMon Oct 02, 2006 11:55 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kinda makes you want to go edit the entry to put in "If X fought Y then Y would win" huh? Because then it would be a fact, written in wikipedia.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostTue Oct 03, 2006 8:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kiba

Post subject:
Ok like i said before Saske will win. Ok heres my point. Rock lee may be fast and he can open that gates but that dosent mean anything. In the one month saske trains with kakashi, Saske is taugh high speed taijuitsu and kakashis chidori. Mixed with the sharingun its very deadly. If youve seen the fight against saske and garra you see that saske uses the same technigue and high speed taijuitsu to get passed the sand. Therefore getting hits off him and moving at the same speed as Rock lee. As for some of you you may not know that Kakashi has the advance technigue of the sharingun known as Mangekyou Sharingan. Itachi has it to because he killed his best friend Otaku. But this was also kakashis best friend and he was with Otaku that day. Kakashi got knocked out nad otaku almost died. Before he died he used a kunai knife on one of his eyes and gave it to kakashi. That is why kakashi has that scar on his eye. Also that us why kakashi only has half of the blood trait. I know it was leading off the subject but since saske has the curse hh learns to tap into it by will by kakashi. Even know it strains his body and if he uses it to long he can die. But his power increase immensly. So if Saske uses the curse against Rock lee, Rock lee would be dominated. Also since Rock lee got injured in his fight with Garra he wont be able to train or fight for awhile. His leg and arm was severly broken by Garras sand tomb. If Gai sensai wasent there to stop Garra, Rock lee would of died. Therefore meaning not better. Since Saske can copy any technigue now and rock lees gates are not a bloodline trait he would be able to copy them. Saske tactics can easily overwhelm Rock lee. Even know i love Rock lee to its plain in sight that Saske would win. Also Saske tries to kill his best friend to learn the Mangekyou Sharingan. And ya Rock lee dosent use chakra no DUH. His taijuitsu is fast and all but saske learns to be just as fast. And when Rock lee open all the gates he strains way to much and only has a limited amount of time to beat who is fighting against. So i think that Saske chakra wouldnt run out as fast as Rock Lee using the gates. And Saske has learned to use his chakra wisely. Hes a tactitian he thinks of things to do ahead of time. And yeah Rock lee and Saske havent actually fought. But they dont need to. It would be worthless cause Rock lee isent Sasek rival. Rock lees rival is neji. And yeah its true that Gai sensai has one 50 or of 99 fights but kakashi has never used his Mangekyou Sharingan. Cause if he used it he is able to use the 3 forbidden technigues. And also if he uses it to long it can make him go blind since its not his actually bloodline trait. Well overall Saske would win
PostSat Oct 14, 2006 10:27 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I've got nothing against you, kiba, but I just had to say this. You sir, are the undisputed master of the paragraph.
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 11:23 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: