нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The 'Claim Your Country' Thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The 'Claim Your Country' Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject: The 'Claim Your Country' Thread
Sign up now for your post-invasion retirement countries! As a reward for your efforts in the war for Pepito's dominance you will be rewarded with your own country!

I'm bagging England!
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 2:13 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chile, I love Chile!
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 2:47 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Japan.
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 3:00 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ireland is mine, don't you guys even try to take it from me.
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 6:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
New Zealand
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 10:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Itaily... Mama mia! itsa Mario witha his lasagna!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 10:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
China..."As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again!" Laughing
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 11:00 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I call germany. das is good, ja? mmmm..... beer and sausage.... and castles.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun Mar 30, 2003 11:06 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
I calls me the US. Hey, you bastards have to import your culture from somewhere.
PostMon Mar 31, 2003 12:36 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
phfft.... by the time I'm done with germany you'll be importing my culture. you'll be going "I love Spookimation (oh yeah, I'll be changing the word animation to spookimation) it's so much better than the crap they play here" Oh yeah, and you'll also be shouting the joys of the Spook-Box and hows so much better than the Playstation 11. By that time Nintendo will have succumed to my power and become a software developer for me. Sega too. Oh hell, MS on top of those other two.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Mar 31, 2003 3:00 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
and what about the triumph forks?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Mar 31, 2003 12:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Aye Mate, i got australia.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostMon Mar 31, 2003 1:48 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
Oceana.
70% of the world is mine!
PostMon Mar 31, 2003 5:41 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can I have China?
PostMon Mar 31, 2003 5:45 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
No. Look above you.
PostTue Apr 01, 2003 12:31 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Pepito Domination Force All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: